5 || 五

「雪の上の血」

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

"Should I just... Kill the higher-ups?"

Yukio asked as he scanned the dead body of Itadori Yuuji. The first years were dispatched to a detention centre whereas they got attacked by a special-grade cursed spirit.

'They took advantage of me and Satoru's absent overseas just so they could kill Itadori disguising it as an accident.'

"S-sakuri-san...?" Ijichi panicked after hearing from the other male. Even though he has only known Itadori for a few weeks, he kinda sees him as a little brother. Not that he has any experience with siblings but Itadori filled the role of a brother. The room fell into an uncomfortable silence because of Yukio's dark aura.

Then the door opens revealing a slender looking woman with black hair enters. "You guys aren't usually this emotional." She said. "It looks like you two have taken a liking to this boy, right?" She asked twirling a few strands of her hair.

"So, this is Sukuna's vessel. I can take apart as I like, right?"

"Do what you want. Make good use of him." Gojo answered. Yukio went towards the door to leave. "I'll go and check on the kids..." Before he could leave, he took one last look at Itadori, "... he's not dead, isn't he?" He whispered with a smirk planted on his face.

'Who cares anyway...? I'm still going to kill the higher-ups.'

He heads straight to where the first years is after he left the infirmary. He walked around the campus until he found recognizable spiky black hair in the distance. He also saw some of the second years.

'I'll leave it to them. They probably do a much better in comforting them than me.'

At first, when heard about Itadori's death, he knew that it was a set back for him and Gojo from the higher-ups. He and Gojo were overseas when this happened. The higher-ups were close enough to make the same mistake as what they did in the past with Yukio. And it was not pretty.
They almost made an enemy out of that monster. A monster who's out to crave blood whenever he's angry. Thankfully, Gojo was there to stop him before he could do any further damage.

The higher-ups planned to execute Yukio for his aggressive behaviour after threatening to destroy the whole higher-ups but they didn't want to take the risk and kill the last ever descendants of the Sakuri clan. They planned to wait for him to get married and have a child, then he can be executed. Not so sure if some of those higher-ups gonna be alive when that happens.

*Bzzt*

His phone rang during his little walk. He took it out to see who was messaging him.

*A massage from 'Tall Dumbass'*

"Come to the basement."

Yukio didn't reply but went to where Gojo asked him to go. When he got there, he saw that Gojo was teaching on how to use cursed energy by demonstrating them using cans of sodas. The cans then twirled, making all the substances in them spill. "You're spilling it everywhere, Satoru."

Gojo and Itadori who just noticed Yukio's presence jumped. "How long have you been there?" Itadori asked.

"Long enough to hear to the shitty teachings you giving this kid, Satoru." He mocked, approaching them with his hands crossed. "What do you mean by that? I'm the best teacher that could ever exist." Gojo dawned over himself while Yukio and Itadori just deadpanned at him.