3 || 三

「美しい嘘と痛い真実」

⊰⊹ฺ。.゚+ *・*゚+✧*☆゚.*・。゚

"So what's the situation?" Asked a tall silverette man. "Gojo-sensei?! Sakuri-sensei?! What are you doing here?"

"Hey. We weren't planning to come here but Yukio here was worried about yo- ACK" He cut off by Yukio smacking his head. "What'd you that for?" He complained while rubbing his head.

"Wow... Man, you beat up. Lemme show this to the second years. Hehehe." Gojo said snapping pics of his student. "Satoru. Now isn't the time." Yukio said wearing his usual stoic expression. "The higher-ups won't shut up with a special-grade cursed object gone missing," Yukio explained the reason why they're there. "Alright... You're no fun." He pouted.

"So? Did you find the cursed object I asked you to look for?" Gojo asked.

"Excuse me..." Their attention to a pink-haired, shirtless boy in front of them. "I ate it."

"For real?"

"For real."

Gojo approached the teen, taking a closer look at him. "Are you okay, Fushiguro?" Yukio asked the sea urchin haired teen. He hummed in response but then winced in pain. He looked away in embarrassment. Yukio placed his hand on his head. Fushiguro started to feel better afterwards.

"Thank you, Sakuri-sensei."

"How many times do I have to tell you? It's Yukio-sensei." He scolded.

"Can you turn into Sukuna for ten seconds?" Gojo asked while stretching his long legs. "I can but..." The teen doubt at first but Gojo assured him.
"It's fine. I'm the strongest, Yukio right there is next to me." He said while pointing at his friend by his thumb.

"Megumi. Hold this for me." Gojo threw a paper bag at him. "What is this?" He asked.

"Kifuku from Kikusuian. It's Sendai's speciality, and it's super good. I recommend the zunda and cream flavour." Gojo said whilst stretching.

'These two went and bought souvenirs while people are dying out here!' Thought the Fushiguro.

And the pinkette's body started to have tattoos appear on his body and face. While the silverette was explaining, Sukuna jumped up to attack him. "Behind you!" Fushiguro warned. Sukuna landed creating a quake in the area. When the smoke cleared, Gojo was sitting on Sukuna as if it's nothing. Fushiguro got shocked when making eye contacts with the King Of Curses.

Yukio who was leaning against the railing just watch like it's a tv show. Every time Sukuna tried to hurt Gojo, he would just dodge them by warping. "My bestie and student are watching, so I'm going to show off a little."

He elbowed Sukuna as he avoids by spinning away from it. (Still gets hits)
Gojo threw a punch in the air making Sukuna sent flying to the distance. Seeing Gojo having all the fun, Yukio decided to join. While Sukuna was still flying, he appeared behind him and gently placed his palm in the back of the tattooed male. He was again sent flying.

Sukuna's body landed on the railings. "For crying out loud, you Jujutsu sorcerers are always trouble, no matter what era." He tried to send a punch to Yukio. But when his fist reached, a shockwave resulted in the debris. When the smoke cleared, it was a shocking fact that Yukio had his hand wrapped around Sukuna's fist.