Chapter 3

Over the course of the next few months,Team 7 didn't really do anything.I mean,they regularly did teamwork excersises and D Ranks,but nothing else.It got to the point that Naruko asked for solo missions behind her team's back.She did primarily A Rank Seduction Missions,or C and B Rank Bandit Wipeouts,but there were some S Ranks sprinkled in there somewhere.It became exceedingly hard for her to train however.Sasuke followed her like a lost child,to the point it became CREEPY.Like she would regularly sense him at the hot springs when she was there.

She didn't really learn too much,due to most her time being devoted to the hospital where she helped patients with medical ninjutsu.She got better at Kenjutsu and speed,but not too much.

Sakura,naturally,didn't learn anything.

Team 7 walked to the mission office in search of another mission.They entered the room with Hiruzen and Iruka in.
"JIJI!Give us a better fucking mission,or so help me,I'll castrate you!"
Hiruzen went into a cold sweat.

"NARUKO!LEARN YOUR MANNERS WHEN TALKING TO THE HOKAGE!"A certain banshee screamed.

"Its fine,she's basically my granddaughter.Anyway,a mission to back up Team 8 came up.They were guarding Tazuna,a bridge builder,before being attacked by the Demon Brothers.Kakashi,take this note.It states your mission leader now.Dismissed."

Kakashi nodded.
"Meet me at the Gates in an hour."He stated simply.

Tsunade walked to the gates with Naruko who was bursting with joy.An actual mission with her team?WOOH!
"Calm the fuck down Naruko.I'll miss you,my little pumpkin."Tsunade hugged her daughter.Naruko hugged back.

"I'll miss you too,Kaa-chan!"

[1 HOUR LATER~GATES OF KONOHA]

Naruko appeared at the Gates with her sealing scrolls.Kakashi and Sasuke were there.
"Yo guys.Sorry I'm a bit late.Got these for ya."She tossed some empty sealing scrolls at Kakashi and Sasuke.

"Thanks Naruko.This should help."Kakashi thanked.

"What exactly are they?"Sasuke asked confused.

"Give me some of your stuff and the scroll."Naruko ordered.
Saasuke passed it to her.When she opened the suitcase,she saw a little cardboard box .She took it and looked at the label.She almost fainted out of shock.

They were condoms.

"SASUKE!!!!HOW DARE YOU!!DO YOU THINK OF ME AS A COMMON WHORE TO SLEEP WITH YOU?"Sasuke's screams echoed through Konoha.

After Naruko was done beating him,she showed him how to seal his clothes.She threw the scroll at his broken body.Kakashi looked at her terrified.
"Where is Sakura?"He anxiously asked to nobody in particular.

[3 HOURS LATER]

A bundle of pink could be seen emerging from the hill.
"I'm here Kakashi-sensei!"

"WHERE WERE YOU?!KURENAI-CHAN AND TEAM 8 COULD BE DEAD BECAUSE OF YOUR INCOMPETENCE!WHAT IS EVEN IN YOUR BAG?"Kakashi screamed.Naruko noted the "Kurenai-chan" and kept it in her blackmail pocket in her brain.

Sakura looked stunned at his outrage.She shakily opened her bag.All that was there were dresses and makeup.If you thought Kakashi was angry before....

[1 KAKASHI VERBAL BEAT DOWN LATER]

"DAMN.You sure I'm the demon?"
'I'm not too sure anymore.'Naruko thought back with a sweatdrop.

"Lets just go."Kakashi walked out the gates still pissed,with a traumatised Sakura,amused Naruko,and a horny Sasuke.

"The Genjutsu Queen,Kurenai Yuhi.Pathetic.Time to die."A topless man with cow print pants and a lopsided headband with Kiri's symbol crossed out,raised his massive sword and swung it at Kurenai who swerved out the way.