Chapter 4

Naruko was strolling around Konoha mindlessly.She was incredibly bored.She passed a few market stalls and shops before she heard a shout of "Let me go!".Out of complete and utter boredom,she decided to go to the source of the noise.

"Kankuro,just let him go.He's just a small kid."A blonde tried to reason with a boy in a cat costume and face paint.

"Shut up Temari!This brat needs to know who his superiors are!"The boy shouted back.He was holding up a struggling child,who looked distinctly like the Sandaime.

"And that's you?"Naruko appeared in front of Kankuro and kicked him in the chest,forcing him to drop the child."Are you ok,Konohamaru?"She had grown close with the child over her visits to the Hokage's office.The child nodded gratefully.

"I'll be willing to forget that if you go on a date with me!"Kankuro shouted in pain.

Naruko walked to him,swaying her hips,and slightly leaning forward to show off her chest a bit more.She could see Kankuro's boner from a mile away.She got close to his ear,breathing down it,and pressing her boobs on his chest,she whispered,

"I will never date you."

Before slamming him in the balls faster than the speed of sound.A piece of Kankuro died.
"YES NARUKO!"Kurama screamed in her head.

A redhead appeared next to Kankuro and Temari."What happened here."It wasn't really a question,more of a statement.

"G-gaara."Temari stuttered out.

"Answer me."

"W-well,it was just a misunderstanding,you see a-"

"Your a disappointment to the Sand.Come with me.We're leaving."Gaara ordered.

"Kit,that's the One Tail Jinchuriki.The Bijuu's name is Shukaku.Address him by his name."Kurama informed.Naruko nodded mentally.

"Not so fast Shukaku."Naruko said smirking.

The Sand Trio looked alarmed she knew of this."Who are you?"Gaara asked with genuine curiosity.

"Naruko of the Senju.Also,you may want to know that the kid you almost beat up is the Hokage's grandson.So wanna cause a war?"Naruko grinned.Kankuro turned pale.

"Bye now!"Naruko disappeared.

[THE NEXT FRIDAY-9AM]

Naruko met up with Sasuke and Sakura and walked up the Academy Stairs to Room 308.There were only 2 floors however."I see what they're doing..."Naruko muttered.

A boy in green spandex and the most bushy eyebrows of all time tried to reason with 2 other Genin who were guarding the door.
"Please!We won't make trouble!"He kept pleading.

"Lee!Its hopeless!"A girl with hair buns and multiple scrolls told him.

Seeing this,Naruko walked up to the 2 Genin and purposely jiggled her breasts,drawing attention to them.

"If you let us all through,tonight will be the best of your life."She muttered in their ears,rubbing her boobs on their arms.They both turned red and moved.

"Voila."Naruko congratulated herself.

The boy in spandex rushed to her."Thank you so much!You are Naruko Senju, correct?Please go on a date with me!I'll always make you happy!I'll protect you to the ends of the Earth!"

He proclaimed.Naruko smiled gently.He wasn't her type,but looks didn't mean as much as personality.She admired his courage to do this,but she would have to let him down gently."I'm flattered you think of me that way Lee.I really am.But I'm not entirely in a "girlfriend" kind of mindset.I admire you though.If you ask in maybe a year,I might say yes.Alright?For now we can be friends."Naruko said kindly.Lee nodded at her.