Chapter 5

Kurenai rushed to the Hokage's office in a frenzy.He had to know of Asuma.

She burst in the room,not bothering to see if anybody was there.Thankfully,only the Hokage sat there with pliles of paperwork.
"How can I help you Kurenai?"He asked kindly.
"You need to see this,sir."She said solemnly,before showing her recording to him.

Once the recording was finished,the Sarutobi Head's face darkened.
"ANBU.Get me my son,Kakashi Hatake and the council."

In the Council Hall,the Councils and the Hokage sat,while the Rookie Genin's Sesnei stood.
"We are here today for the trial of Asuma Sarutobi.He is charged with assault of a fellow Leaf Shinobi,threats of death and threats of rape.How do you plead?"The Hokage's voice was solemn.
"Dad,I-"
"How do you plead?"The Sandaime cut him off sternly.
"Not Guilty."
"The plaintiff has evidence.Kurenai bring it out please."
Asuma glared at her with hate.
"Gladly,Hokage-sama."She responded,and played the recording.
Once it was done,the Hokage spoke again.
"We shall vote now.Who votes against Asuma?"The entirety of the Shinobi Council and a couple Civilians put their hands up.
"Who votes for Asuma?"
The remainder of the Civilians put their hands up.
"Asuma Sarutobi,you have threatened to commit unforgivable acts.For that I sentence you to life in prison,rather than death.And Asuma,I say this as a father now.I am deeply disappointed in you.ANBU,take him away."Hiruzen said with tears in his eyes.

Naruko and Ino walked to the Senju Compound.
"Wanna meet Kaa-chan?"Naruko asked.
"It would be an honor."Ino responded.

Once they came in,Tsunade was chasing Tontin around the room for some reason,with ShiUne looking amused at the sidelines.
"Dignified,Kaa-chan."Naruko said.
"Ooo.Naruko, your here!Go make some food please were.I've been craving your food for agessssss.Oh,and you have a friend with you!Didn't know you had it in you!"Tsunade insulted Naruko like a child.
"Thanks,Kaa-chan."Naruko said sarcastically.
"Your welcome!"

Ino was shocked.This was the leader of the most prestigious clan on Earth?Alright then?

"Food's ready!"Naruko shouted from the kitchen.
Everyone sat down,while Naruko served some dishes in front of them.
(AN:I don't know too much Japanese food,besides ramen and rice cakes so I'm gonna use western food.)
On each plate,a perfectly salted calcined sat.You could see the cheese seeping from it,with the salt glistening at them with the perfect amount of grease.It was served with a sweet potato soup with onions.They looked perfect.
"This looks so good,Naruko!"They all shouted.Naruko smirked at them.
"Wait until desert then!"
All their mouths watered.
"Thanks for the food!"They all dug in.
Ino opened her eyes suddenly.
"Mmmhhh."She moaned in pleasure.The cheese melded with the salt so perfectly,it became like an army of dancers moved to a rhythm in her mouth.When she had the potato soup,it felt like the dancers were given a new energy and beat to dance to.

It was delicious.

Ino realised what she did and kept apologising.
"Don't worry Ino.Everyone who tries my food does that."
Ino was still red in embarrassment.

Once everyone had eaten their calzone,Naruko opened the fridge,and brought out 3 plates of waffles stacked on each other.They were topped with cream,and a perfectly sweet cherry,on top of creamed bananas,glazed in chocolate sauce,and decorated with halved strawberries.

They were topped with cream,and a perfectly sweet cherry,on top of creamed bananas,glazed in chocolate sauce,and decorated with halved strawberries