CH.3 confidence burst out

While going to school-

Y/N's POV
Sitting in the car,  I was looking through my phone when my phone lights up with a message from the person I hate the most. Not really,  actually, I hate the full BTS group but 3 people the most. And now one of them is messaging me

Message on phone 📱
Jimin- Hey missing u babe come fast,u r coming right?❤️
*********************
Aaaaa..... Really I'm not going to answer it only leave.

Jisoo applies the break as we have reached the school. ( See I knew that we'll make it on time my momma shout like this only 😜)
Jisoo- come on let's go
Y/n- ok~mam~
Both of us enter the school campus together

 ( See I knew that we'll make it on time my momma shout like this only 😜)Jisoo- come on let's goY/n- ok~mam~Both of us enter the school campus together

Beautiful but as we enter in all the boys were giving me dirty looks and making a noise as I care.

Jisoo- don't give them attention u know they are fools.
Y/n- u know I never care for anyone leaving u don't worry dear~ I'm fine~
She hit me on my arm and I dramatically
Cry a bit making both of us laugh.
She went near her locker to take her stuff and I do the same

As I was about to open my locker a voice came from behind me and I knew who was it but I keep my face towards my locker only, u know Kim Taehyung (V)

V- hey baby I know u are angry with Jimin but why my hum...

He came near to me, but I didn't face him and then he pulled me closer to him by my waist and put his chin on my shoulder breathing near my ear and everyone was just looking at us as a show in front of them with their phone ready to record everything.

V- I know u are weak under my touch baby, come I think this classroom is empty, btw where were u in these 2 months hiding from me mmm.

Now he was kissing my neck and ear and I stand like a statue and everyone was laughing and recording us. He was right I was weak under his touch but not anymore in these 2 months I was not hiding from anyone but getting ready to fight against them, and now I will show what a real slut is called.

V's POV
I think I'm done with her and she must be regretting her decision to sleep with me.
I sometimes feel bad for her and right now hugging her like this and kissing her is feeling good, WAIT!!!!! What am I thinking, wake up KIM TAEHYUNG!!

Y/N's POV
V- come baby let's-
I didn't let him complete the sentence and face him, kissing him with hunger and he was shocked by my sudden act of confidence he didn't kiss me back people standing there were recording everything with their phones.

Y/n- oooo I missed u but I don't have time to spend with losers like u.

Everyone Was shocked with my confidence burst out and their eye grew big like they will fall out only.

Y/n- Now let me go MR.KIM~

I pushed him back but he stands there like a statue trying to process the things,
I took my stuff and search for my best friend Jisoo she was also standing in the crowd looking at my confidence. And giving me a look like THAT'S MY GIRL.
I went to her but before leaving I shouted.
Y/n- the show is over guys go do your work.
Everyone started to leave for their classes leaving V but I don't care.

******TBC********