CH.15 New Lover

Tae's POV

We are at Jungkook's house, not just the house but the new house, he brought a new home near o my princess house, I know it sounds crazy but I love her the day she came into the school. I did wrong but at that time it was all fun I mean I love to make a girl regret sleeping with me but when I saw that Y/n was crying not only because her video was viral but she trusted me and I broke her trust and heart, that's when I realised that this time it was a wrong girl she was innocent and pure but because of me and our stupid game I destroy a sweet girl's life.

I and Jk both felt bad for this act but we didn't stand up even in the cafeteria I was blind but after that, I changed. Jk and I are best friends but he never told me that he feels bad for her,  me being his best friend from childhood I know he did.

He is not the boy to make people cry but Yes we all became devils after being teens and from there only we liked to break the hearts of girls but Y/n was different not like all the girls we fu* ed with.

She has a golden heart, she is innocent and pure to good to be true. I have to take over my family business after school and my parents want me to have a girlfriend so I can be married to her or they will marry me to their friend's daughter, but not anymore I have a girl in my mind and I'll only marry her I'll make sure that she is only Mine and MINE.

I am ready to kill or get killed to make her mine. Then I don't care if they are my people.

________________________________________

Y/N's POV

Right now we r at a restaurant waiting for our order everyone is happy and me too because I got new friends but I'm not listening to any of their talks as I'm thinking about Jungkook what does he mean by he has a chance with me, yes I listened to what he said.

I'm thinking that should I trust him or not because the last time I trust someone I ended with a tag of Slut of the year.

I loved that person but he destroyed me he was the one and only
" KIM TAEHYUNG".

But I didn't love him as a lover but as a friend and what hurts the most,  is to get cheated by your friend.

But what if tae is my secret lover of mine, maybe I can give him a thought, but right now the important thing is " JEON JUNGKOOK" what does he want from me and why all the boys are in love with me I mean Jackson, Kai, that secret lover maybe Jungkook because on that night when I and him had s*x he said he will break Jackson's hand if he touched me again and when I spoke in overconfidence that he loves me so he got silent. ( just add these words to that night)

Now god only knows what is happening. As I was wondering all this kai hit my shoulder and I made my way out of my dreamland.

Y/n- Yes what?

Kai- Nothing just what are u wondering about hmm...

Jackson- maybe me huh.!?

Y/n- Yes ofc!!! Like I don't have any other things to think about.

Kai- wow that was pretty savage.

Jisoo- Yes because she is my savage queen.

Everyone laughed at jisoo's word but I was still thinking about Jungkook and Tae.

_______ Time skip_______

Everyone went to their house and now it was me and kai, Jackson got a call from his aunt so he told kai to drop me at my house it was 8:00 pm we had our dinner out. I'm full, Jackson and kai are going well together Jackson doesn't easily trust anyone with me but he trusted kai so I think he is trustable.

We were walking towards my house as it's not so far and I like walking, in my opinion, kai is sweet and a nice boy I just didn't try to understand him, walking towards my house we talked about a lot of things he told me about his favourite colour, food, game, movie and his childhood. I also told the same, but the saddest part is he told me that his parents are no more, hmm......

I don't know how to console him so I keep quiet.

Kai- hey why ru so quiet huh?

Y/n- just like this. Tell me where u live then hmm...?

Kai- ok, so I live with my friends in a small apartment.

Y/n- so don't u miss ur parents.?

Kai- ofc I miss them but never care to show, because they already left me and are not going to come back so, I don't show anyone.

It was dark outside but I could see a tear in his eyes

Y/n- Hey ru crying?!

Kai- oh no!! never mind we are here.

Y/n- I'm sorry I should-

Kai- hey I said no it's ok, leave that topic. And I have a habit of it now.

Y/n- what do u mean huh!?

Kai- the people I love the most leave me, my aunt said that I'm a stroke of bad luck so she threw me out of the house only.

I felt bad for him but what should I do, let me think of something that can make him feel good.

Kai- ok bye, and yes from tomorrow please don't come near me ok bye.

What he meant by don't come near him huh!? He was the one to show love towards me and now he is going to leave me like that, as he turned and started to walk I hold his wrist and pulled him towards me but we maintain our distance.

Y/n- what u mean by don't come near u huh!? U were the one to come to me in the first place and when I think we can be friends ur leaving me huh!?

Kai- I know I was the one but at the right time, my aunt reminds me the truth that I'm a bad luck an-

Y/n- shut up!!! Ok enough of this bad luck thing and your mad aunty.

I was done with his bad luck tag, he is not bad luck he is an amazing person he should not thinking all these things.
I just want him to feel happy that's all.

Kai- hmm..Y/n listen to me ok I already lost a lot of the people I love and I don't what to lose u so stay away from me, please.

Now I'm out of words what should I do, he is going should I stop him yes I should or, he turned back and he was crying he came near me, I didn't move because I don't want to I can feel his pain because I went from the same.

Kai- I'm sorry but I can't hold anymore.

He kissed me I was not able to react before that only he pulls away, I pull him back by his waist and hugged him tightly.
He hugged me back.

Y/n- I'm not gonna leave u alone I'm always there for u and don't say anything be yourself ok.

Kai- ok mam, but I need to go now my friends will be worried about me.

I nodded my head, he kissed me on my forehead but before going he gave me his number and I do the same. He went towards his house direction and slowly disappeared in the dark.

I went inside the house and saw a box on the table in my living room what the hell who could it be. I went and looked that the box and saw a note on the box

Hi babe, how are u
It's me your fate.

What nonsense who it could be because I know it's not my secret lover. But now no more I'm tried of lovers and now this the

New Lover

*******TBC*******
Thank you for being there ☺️
Vote Comment and most importantly follow me up 👍🏻