CH.19 Jealousy(2)

Jk's POV

I came out of that hell hole, what the fuck was going on there, right now I'm going towards my house there I'll have some drinks or something to cool me off because right now, I can kill anyone who will come in front of me, I'm feeling lifeless everything that occurs there was still playing in my mind like a record player.

Kai- do u, Jackson wang take Kim Y/n as your wife?

Jackson- I do

Kai-do u Kim Y/n take Jackson wang as your hubby huh??

Y/n- I do

I'm groaning in outrage, I know it was a play but why do it huh?? I am so mad, that I am, breaking the car in front of me, I don't know who's car it is, but it is private parking only for BTS, so I know that they will not get mad at me, I felt something wet on my cheeks.

I raise my hand to check, and unknowingly I was crying, it's for the first time I'm crying, and that too for a girl, but she is just not a normal girl, she is my queen, my love, my everything, and just an act of her in which she is being of somebody Else is making me go crazy.

The car in front of me is completely broken now, everyone came to the parking, bts came close to me, and that family friend girl, who my father wants me to marry, also came close to me.

I feel like killing her, now, here this moment only, from morn she is trying to beguile me.

Lisa- oh Jk, come down naa.

She again started to expand her hands around my body and I need her. F** her, and then leave her after I get what I want I need, rn I need to take off my anger, and she will help me the best, I need a slut and she the one, she wanted it from the morning, so I'll give her want she wants.

Jk- sit in the car rn!!

Lisa- ok, but why, where are we going??

I don't what to answer anything now, and bts knew that, so they did care to annoy me.

Jk- I'll give u what, u wanted from the morning, baby girl, so now just sit in the car.

She settles in the car, and I also sit quietly and drove towards my house.

Y/N's POV

I saw, jungkook going towards his house, but, with whom did he go. I was not able to see anything, as we are not allowed, to go in private parking, so I quickly told Jackson to take me home rn, he was bewildered but do as I say.

I was in front of my house, I told Jackson to leave, he said I could call him if I needed to.

I walk towards jk's house and try to ring the bell, but the door was open and what I saw was something I could not even visualise. I ran out of there but I could tell jk was coming after me, but not anymore, I'm done he and her-- I can't, he lied to me, or it's just. misunderstanding, no it can't be because,

I heard it from my ear and see it with my eyes. why am I feeling all this it's not that I'm his girlfriend or something that's, why he didn't ask me out and then he wanted to tell his friends, he wanted to show that I'm in his trap.

________ Few minutes a ago___________

Jk's Pov

As I was driving, the red light came, I stopped the car. It was silent and there my anger came down, I was feeling embarrassed of myself,  it was just an act, I remember, that Y/n said a lot of tests will come to check that do I love her or not, I think it was one of them, but because of my jealousy, I fail It, I shouldn't have acted that much, but could not control it.