CH.17 LET'S CLEAR IT

Y/N's POV

We were abiding like this idk maybe 5 minutes, and then he started to move away from me, he moved away from my body, I was feeling cold now and not only this but cracked, he always leaves me like this, I want him to clear it I mean at least that what am I to him, why he does this to me, why????, He went inside my house and went near the box, I came inside and locked the door, Jungkook was seeing me with his bewildered eyes.

I went closer to him to my awe he started to go backwards and I propelled him on the davenport and sat on the table myself he was looking like he didn't expect it to happen u know me so bold so quickly.

Jk- W- what ru doing huh!?

He was looking smattering uncomfortable but about what I'll not eat him or rape him.

Y/n- don't worry I'll not kill or rape u, I just what some elements to be clear that's it.

Jk's POV

I don't know what will she ask, I was not anxious by her it's just it was not. I was reckoning she would do after what I did. Regardless I was insinuated by her hasty move I enjoyed it a lot, my dignified fragile queen. But if she asks something like...hmmm leave I'll answer her queries

Y/N- so let's get it clear ok.

Jk- ok??

Y/n- First, what u meant by you will break his hands if he touched me again,

What should I answer?

Jk- it's just I didn't feel good about him.

Y/N - I see, ok and what you meant by now u have a chance with me 😕huh!?

Jk- I meant that now I can be your friend, that I have a chance to be your friend that's it No more and no less.

Y/N- ok Idk but do u love me because of the manner u kiss me and that night I  didn't sense that u were just doing it for fun, it senses me like u felt love towards me. So if u feel something towards me please tell and if not then also tell me I don't want to be a toy for you.

What should I do?? should  I tell her that I love her more than myself that I can't live without her, that I can't breathe when she is not near, that I can't see her with any other person, that I love her and I want her to be with me for my life along???

Once my mom told me that life only gives u one chance and if u don't clench that one chance u will never get that. So I assume that this is my time to grab that opportunity.

Jk- YeS Y/n I love u and I didn't want it to come out because I thought that u might not love me back because of what I did earlier.

Y/n- So u love me huh??

Jk- Yes I do but I can understand if u-

She cut my phrase in between and kissed me she slowly came into my lap and pulled me closer to herself, as much as possible I also did not keep my hands to me but hold her by the waist and hug her as closes as I could. It was glimpsing as I was dreaming it but once she pulled away and said that-

Y/n- I love you too, and it's not a dream because I was thinking the same as u Mr JEON

I was feeling happy but I also can feel that my love story can not be so simple. U know as the hero said I love and the heroine also said the same and then "THE HAPPY ENDING"

But right now I know one thing and that is to hug her and say bye to all the troubles rn.

Jk- hey babe don't u think it's a very simple ending of our love story huh.!?

Y/n- who said it's the end of the love story Mr the crisis is on its way to test that whether you really love me or not. So are u ready huh???

She is right it's not over yet my tests are no the way to check my love for her but I know at the end I love her more than myself and my love is not a mythical one. I love her, I'll love her, and I would cherish her always.

Jk- YES I'M READY MY LOVE ❤️

I hold her tighter than ever and we ended sleeping together it was the best night ever in my life.

*********TBC********
Thanks for browsing my story
And I'll try to get to the best of my ability.
Btw the box was already kept aside, hehe I forgot to mention.