Chapter 2

As I was gathering my things I get a tap on my shoulder.

"Hey I'm um I'm aleks." A tall lanky boy introduces him self. He has beautiful brown eyes and short hair. I would be lying if I said he was ugly cause boy he's a pretty one.

"Um I'm Anna." I quietly reply not breaking eye contact with him. He smiles and was about to say something until someone runs into me making me drop all my things and fall to the floor.

"Oops Sorry I don't pay attention to trash." A tall stuck up bitch named Sabrina said laughing while walking away.

I roll my eyes and start picking up my books that fell.

"Oh here let me help you." Aleks said while bending down and starts picking my stuff up.

"You know you don't have to I'm pretty capable of picking up my own books." I start laughing while he quickly picks up most of my books.

"Shush and say thank you." He smirks at me.

"And how am I suppose to say thank you if you told me to shush. Come on now use your brain." I say while getting up.

"Okay smartass." Aleks says while rolling his eyes and handing my books to me.

"Yo aleks stop talking to emo girl and get your ass over here or I'm leaving your ass." I should of known he hangs out with him. Gosh I'm so stupid.

"Shut up Michael I'm coming, well Anna it was a pleasure meeting you." Aleks says while bowing down.

"The pleasure was all mine sir aleks." I reply while giggling. Gosh I hate giggling. I watch as he walks towards Michael, then turn around and start walking home.

*Home*

"Mom Dad I'm home." No reply. Figures they probably went out of town for a family vacation for just them self. Is it sad that I'm use to this?

Think about the positive side though.... DANCING IN MY UNDERWEAR.

As I was about to put on some jams a knock came from the front door.

"Yeah yeah stop your knocking." I say as I walk towards the door.

"How may I help you random person." I say while opening the door.

"Oh my gosh what happened?" I ask as I look at the bloody Michael standing at my front door.

"Why are you here. No I mean come in. Do you remember where the bathroom is?" I ask as I freak out. Why is he here. What happened to him. Why didn't he go home why come here.

"Um yeah I remember were the bathroom is." He replies while looking down at the ground.

"Okay well go there while I get some stuff for your face okay."

He shakes his head and makes his way to the bathroom.

Intead of actually getting some stuff for him I sit down and try to collect myself. As a couple minutes go by I get up and go straight to the bathroom to see Michael sitting on the counter.

I go up to the cabinet and grab the first aid kit. Let's get this over with.

As I start cleaning the dry blood of his face I thought I should make small talk.

"Are you gonna tell me what happened." I ask while throwing the bloody rag on the floor.

"Nope." That's all he says is Nope really. I'm here cleaning his stupid face when I could just kick him out.

"Okay dick. Why did you come here." I say while putting peroxide on a cotton ball.

"Rude much, and I came here because it was the only place I thought of, and I knew I could count on you." He replied while stating straight at me.

"Can you stop staring your making me uncomfortable oh and this is going to sting." I say while applying the cotton ball on his cut.

"Fuck that fucking stings." He complains.

"Naw really its not like i warned you for fucking nothing." I reply while rolling my eyes.

"I miss you You know I miss hanging with you..." Michael says.

I look up at him shocked " Boy who just got done ina fight say whaaaat?"

He laughs and shakes his head.

No one else said a word it was just awkward silence.

"Okay I'm done. You look like your dick head self." I say while putting the first aid kit up.

"Do you like Aleks?" Michael randomly asks.

"That's none of your business we arnt even friends. Heck you called me Ms. Emo today." I say as I walk into the kitchen with Michael right on my heels.

"I didn't mean it." He says quietly.

"Oh Fuck off. You mean everything you say to me." I laugh at the fact that he thought I was that stupid.

"Anna I'm serious. The song I played today it was are song I played it for you.." Michael says while stepping closer to me.

"I miss you soo much and I can't get you out of my head." He comes closer.

"I need you back in my life please." I was pushed up on the wall by Michael.

"Get the Fuck out." I push Michael off me.

"How fucking dare you do this. Why did I even let you in my house get out." I scream as tears threaten to come out of my eyes.

"Just please go." I say quietly sliding down the wall and hugging my knees.

"Im Sorry Anna I just Fuck ill go." Michael turns around and before I knew it I was alone.

What the hell just happened. I started crying. All the pain that I hid is now coming back to haunt me. He broke me and I cannot be fixed...

Soooo how's this chapter good bad meh. Don't be scared to tell me please do I need all the comments give me your opinions yo!!!
Oh and that's aleks in the photo ❤❤❤

Better known as immortalhd on the internet