Chapter 3

*FLASH BACK*
"Anna don't run. Im to lazy to run please stop." Michael complains

"Oh come on Mikey move your feet." I giggle as I start running faster.

"Im moving them as fast as they will go. So stop moving." He replies while trying to catch up. I laugh and finally stop moving. I cross my arms over my chest and look at him.

"Hurry Mikey were almost to my house."

Before I knew it I was lifted off the ground.

"MIKEY PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW." I scream while hitting his back.

All he does is laugh in return.

"No my princess shouldn't be touching the ground I shall carry you the rest of the way."

"Oh so you'll carry my fat butt but you won't run. Makes sense." I say rolling my eyes.

"I mean you do got a pretty big butt, but your far from being fat. Your as light as a feather." Michael says while patting my butt.

"Hey buddy keep your hands off my booty before you lose a hand." I say while trying to get off his shoulder.

"Could you please stop moving you keep putting your ass in my face." Michael groans and smacks my butt.

"MICHAEL!" I scream.

He laughs and puts me down. "Im Sorry I had to. I love you though."

"Michael you better run when I count to three and I'M serious when I say that I'M gonna fucking kill you!!" I say while pointing my finger at him.

"Oooohhh Im scared." Michael rolls his eyes and walks in the house.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD DON'T YOU DARE WALK AWAY FROM ME!!" I yell chasing after him.

"Do you feel better Anna?" He laughs while pulling me into a hug.

"No. But I do know." I say snuggling up into his body.

"I'm glad I have you in my life Anna me and you against the world best friends for ever."

"Do you promise." I ask looking down.

"To the moon and back."

*Present*

*beep beep beep beep*

Ughhh I hit the alarm clock. It was all just a dream. No not a dream a memory. The memories that I forced myself to forget. Why are they coming back now.

7:35

Okay I have enough time to take a long shower and try to forget everything that happened yesterday and the dream.