Planing another kiss also girlfriend asking

Nash's pov
When I saw the kiss of Michelle and Hayes kissing so I went to my room and put my headphone on and blasted headphones when it came to me I could get to know Michelle and than when we are really close I will kiss her and than she can choose if she wants me or wants Hayes I hope she chooses me but we will see.

michelle's pov
Me and Hayes were singing little do you know and than we kissed I felt so many things at once happy fireworks like I just kissed the guy of my dreams like I really like Hayes but what about Nash I feel like he like me but I don't know for because he wouldn't stop staring at me and Hayes the whole time but like I don't know though.

Hayes's pov
Ok well I just kissed Michelle and OMG I felt like I have kissed her forever that how I know I feel like her I want her to be mine i need to plan this out so who could I call or ask to help me out well how about one of Michelle's friends. so when michelle went to the bathroom and looks to see who her best friend is and her name was Ana so I wrote down the number and put her phone back where it was ok Ana you are about to help me make the best girlfriend ask of a life time.
_______
Hey guys im so so so sorry that I haven't been updating I just have been forgetting and stuff like that but I im going to try harder k love u guys bye.