Find out if she likes me

Hayes's pov

When was waiting for Michelle I saw she was talking to my brother Nash I wasn't worried Nash is to old for Michelle I mean he's only two years old than us so I feel like he is older when I saw she was coming over to me I act liked I wasn't just staring at her a few mintues ago.

"Hey Michelle I say and give her a hug"
"Hey what's up she said smiling her smile was so beautiful it made my day every time she smiled so are you still coming over I ask "umm yea I am and by the way I just meet your brother Nash I think is his name and he wanted me to tell you that we have to order something cause your mom is working late tonight
Ok thanks for let me know I said
Well I gotta go but will see you later ok Michelle said and give me and hug and walked away.

I need to find out if Michelle likes me so who do I ask I could ask Cameron no he talks to much he might tell her that I like her and I want her to be surprise when I ask her out on a date than to be my girlfriend so Cameron is a no go how about carter he know how it feel when he likes a girl I mean the girl he use to like witch is his girlfriend now he asks me to find out and so I will ask carter to ask Michelle.

"Hey Carter I say walking over to him"
"Hey Hayes what's up I says"
"Look carter can you do something for me now before you say know remember when I helped you find out if Maggie like you and I did it for you I said in one quick breath"

"Your point is Hayes I asked confused" "my point is can you ask this girl that I really like if she like me because I really wanna know because I really wanna ask her out"
Sure I will do it what is her name and what does she look like so I can find her when I'm walking around or whatever Carter asks"

Her name is Michelle and she has black short hair here I think I have a picture of her that's what she looks like I showed the picture of Michelle that she sent me a few days ago and I love that picture of her it just make me so happy when I see her like that Hayes Hayes dude Hayes wait what I said snapping out of my thought yea so that her and go before she comes to my house later today.

Carter's pov
I was just at my locker when I see Hayes coming over to me he asked me to ask the girl he likes if she like him I mean it seems early I just I to find her first than I will ask I mean I could just spend my whole day looking for her but she I see her I will ask her and tell Hayes when I see him wait is that her I looked at at the picture that Hayes showed me and yup that was her she was really pretty I can see why Hayes likes her.

"Umm hi I'm carter you must be Michelle when I said she turned around "hi Carter do I know she asks" I'm Hayes friend and I want to ask you something but don't think I will go and tell because I'm not like that but I was wonder do you like Hayes more than a friend like if he asked you out would you say yes I asks.
"Ummm yes I do like Hayes but please don't tell him because I'm going over to his house and I don't know if he likes me to please don't tell him carter she said I can tell that she likes him because she is nerves about me tell I mean I know that I'm going to tell Hayes but she doesn't need to know that
Ok I won't tell I promise well I have to go I will see you later Michelle I said and walked away so I can find Hayes

Hayes dude Michelle like you she just told me I blurted out when I saw Hayes"
Really well now it's time to plan a date and when I'm going to ask her out thanks carter for doing this for me
No problems well I really have to go see you later Hayes I said and went to class" later dude.
________
Hey guys hope you guys likes it sorry I haven't been writing school and just been forgetting so yea leave a comment below is you like it I love u guys k bye.