Meet her

As I saw her walking by me I saw that she we staring at me to so I decided to show her around u really wanna meet her but I can't just go over there and be like hey I'm Hayes Grier and I like you or say I I'm Hayes Grier what's your name I saw that your new here and I though I could help find your war around here I just kept thinking of all of these's ways to go talk to her but I heard somebody say my name Hayes Hayes Hayes dud it was my brother wait what dud mom said she will he home late tonight so we have to order pizza or something also she wants you to pick up skylynn after school Nash said but I not really pay attention because I was to busy look at the new girl she was so pretty when her short brown hair and her black veil brides shirt well it's decided I'm going to talk to her as I was about to walk aways from Nash he said did u hear me Hayes and I said yea even though I had no ideas what he was talking about. Hi I said to the girl I likes she turned around and say hi back and say do I know you umm no you don't but I see that your new here so to help you out I wanna to say hi and if you need any help on where to go I can help you with that oh ok thanks and your name is she asked my name is Hayes Grier and your my name is Michelle harden and it's nice to me you Hayes she said she happy so what class do you have first I look at her schedule oh Mr. Smith is are science teacher his class room is this was I said as the bell rang we have the same first period, third ,fifth,and seventh period together so if u want to I can just walk you to all your classes and the one where we don't have the same class we can meet up somewhere and than go to a class I feel like I'm trying to hard what is thinks I'm a freak well I just going to see what she says umm ok that sound good and thanks Hayes for helping me out and finding my way around here she said I felt like I really had a chance here but I can't rush anything and as I though that she took my hand and we walked inside of the classroom.
________
Well I hope you guys likes it and do u ship Michelle and Hayes it's ok if you don't but if you do let me know kk bye