Her

Nash's pov
When I got to school I saw a girl and when I saw her she was the most beautiful' person I have ever seen before and I want to make her mine so I decide to go to talk to her I saw that she was texting or doing something on her phone I saw who she was texting and she was texting my brother Hayes shit I can never get the girl because my brother is always getting them but I know that this time I'm not going to let him get her this time.

"Hey I say making her turn around"
Ummm hi she say her voice is even beautiful do I know you she asks
Ummm I'm Nash Nash Grier I say putting out my hand so she can shake it
She shakes my hand and says wait Grier and in Hayes's Grier yea he is my little brother I say

Oh she say yea oh when you see Hayes's can you tell him that I need to talk to him "ok she says" well I gotta go and I walk away I didn't want to walk away I wanted to just kiss her and make her mine but she must like Hayes if they are calling each other love like I feel like in never going to have a change with any girl I like wait I just now realized I didn't ask her what her name was well maybe I will ask Hayes later for the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her, her hair her eyes the way she looks everything about herself makes me weak in the knees like I want to make her mine so bad I can't even explain it it's like we were made for each other even though she doesn't know it yet.
_________
Hey hope you guys enjoyed sorry I haven't updated lately I've been really busy and also has school I will try harder to update ok well I love you guys k bye