Finding out

Nash's pov

I saw the picture of Hayes and Michelle tonight and I'm so fucking pissed she looked so good.

Why isn't that mean why can't I be the one to hold her call her baby girl and kiss her just to call her mine.

What's so special about my brother than me I needed to know so I decided to go over to Michelle's house and ask her maybe even kiss her I don't even care anymore I just need to kiss her once.

As I got dressed I heard the door open and close it was Hayes having the stupid smile like he just won something on his face.

That's suppose to be me not him ughhh I'm so mad i gotta see Michelle right now and with that I walked out the house and got in my car.

I was thinking of all the way this could go I was so nerves but I'm also very mad as well so whatever happens happens.

I'm here first I'll text her to see if she's yo than I'll go up to the door (N=Nash& M=Michelle)
N- hey you up
M- yea why
N- just wondering 

After I stop texting I ran the door bell and waited.

Michelle's pov
After my date with has I took and shower and put on a big Melanie Martinez shirt and put my hair in a bun and was about to walk done stairs when I got a text from Nash.
N- hey you up
M- yea why
N-just wondering
After that the door bell ran weird I ran the stairs and open the door and to my surprise it was Nash.

Nash what are you doing here it's late I'm here because why are you doing this to me?

Nash what the hell are you talking about first I tell you I like you than you go on a date with my brother and on top of that kiss him.

I just want to know why not me I felt bad I had feeling for Nash but not like that I liked Hayes like that.

I just stayed quite as he cupped my face tell me you don't love this tell you don't like my touch tell me I'm not good enough that you love him please Michelle tell me something.

Everybody was happening so fast I couldn't even move he placed his forehead on mine and looked me in the eyes Michelle please say something and as I was about to say something he kissed me I didn't pull away I just kissed him back and the worse part I like it.

As I kept kissing him it got heated he lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist when it hit me what am I doing.

I pulled away and looked at Nash still looking for my words see this how it's suppose to be you kissing me not kissing my brother you wrapped around me waist while I kiss you.

God what the hell am I do I wanted Hayes but after this kiss season with Nash I feel like I want Nash to so I just smiled and started kissing him again as he walked me to the couch.

But I pushed him away no Nash I can't do this to you or him I care about you both I just need some time to think I can't sit here and do this with you and lie to Hayes and lie to you and say I don't have feeling for him.

Nash can you please leave Michelle please be with me I can treat you like the princess you are and my brother can find better I just want you and I know you want this as much as I do please let me say her me kiss you let me could you.

Let me touch your body in ways in can never image let me love you Michelle be mine not his please.

I could see if in his eye he really loves me but I can't just do that to Hayes I need to think Nash please go I said as I let a tear fall from my face.

He got up and whipped away my tear and kissed my forehead than left what the hell am I doing.