"Bathsheba" Chapter VII

"Ed opened the door, Lorraine ran out. Everyone had gathered around her to see if she's ok, the kids were in the big living room. They were all curious to se what happened. Ed asked her..."

-Are you okay? What happened?!

-Ed! I know what she's going to do!

-What?

-She possess the mother to kill her child, she possess the mother to kill her child! That's why Carolyn got all her bruises! It's not some sort of iron deficiency! It's feeding off of her! It's the witch that hung herself! It's inside her!

"Everyone got quiet for a while, until Nancy noticed that a part of christines hair was standing straight up all by itself.

-Uhm, Nancy.

"No one did even have time to react before that thing that made Nancy's hair stand up, threw her in the side wall. It was made of tree and glass. The glass broke and the invisible creature dragged her across the floor, she screamed. It Was dragging her hair, everyone in the room tried to stop her but it was to strong and fast. Lorraine knew what she had to do, she took a scissor and cut off her hair. She stopped and Roger and Carolyn comforted her while Ed already knew what they had to do, the next morning Ed told them..."

-Roger, you have to take the kids to a motel.

-What why?

-We can't have the kids here when we're performing the exorcism, it's dangerous plus Carolyn's possession means she will try to kill them. You can leave them there, and Drew and Brad will keep an eye on Carolyn while we're waiting for the approval for the exorcism.

-Okey.

"Carolyn said goodbye to the kids, she already miss them. Brad went home. He promised to visit Carolyn everyday and Drew stayed at her so nothing bad would happen, Lorraine was waiting in the car while Ed was talking to Brad. Suddenly, she heard a voice, it was a girl. She said..."

-Mummy!

"Lorraine went out of the car and looked around"

-Mummy.

"She went down to the lake, she heard the girl again. She went out on the bridge, then she saw it...It was Judy(Ed and Lorraine's daughter) she floated under the water, Lorraine panicked as she waved with her hands in the water, desperately tried to save her. Knowing that it was just an illusion created by one of the many ghosts haunting her. After Judy disappeared, Lorraine took it as a sign. She ran inside the house and called her mother who is taking care of Judy, Ed saw how frightened Lorraine was. He ran inside to her while she was trying to call her mother"

-Lorraine!...Lorraine what is it!?

(Talking on telephone)-Hey mom! Please just check on Judy!... Damn it mom! just check!

-Lorraine! What is it!?

-It's Judy!

-Wh...what's wrong with Judy?!

-(Talking on telephone) Oh my god thanks!, I'm sorry mom I didn't want to frighten you, I'll explain later ok, ok bye.

-What's wrong with Judy?!

-Nothing it's just I saw her in the lake outside!

-But it wasn't her right?

-No, I think it's trying to threat us, it sees us as a threat. That's why it's trying to scare us away. Ed I know this is a warning!

"Lorraine started to cry, Ed hugged her and said..."

-Lets get out of here, we can leave the proof to the priest and maybe we can get the approval faster now when we have real proof.