Chapter 1: No one

She was so magnificent I couldn't believe my eyes. Her thighs were so delicate and hot, they continued enticing me all the day long. I figured I might have become hopelessly enamored. In adoration of her eyes, lips, nose, cheeks, bends, hair and the manner in which she grinned. A solitary grin of hers would have brightened my entire day; I would get immensely upbeat. Prolly, I really love her. This is the thing that courses in my brain.

- Honey, how are you doing? - An unexpected voice came up from behind.

Mother was stressed over me. I didn't look good for over the month.

- I'm OK, mom, I surmise I need to go walk a bit.

I put on my coat and went out. I don't need my mother to be worried about me, yet neither I need to go about as though I'm alright and stuff. My helpless mother shouldn't be hoodwinked along these lines. Simply need to cool a piece. I'll appear, when I really get great.

(name)... (name of the girl) is a particularly decent individual. She never talked terribly to me. Even though she ignores me more often than not in social media, she is a particularly heavenly conversationalist to talk with. I can't help thinking about for what reason is she utilizing social media so less. What might she be doing?

A particularly pleasant climate. The breeze is easily blowing my hair and giving me such a lot of tranquility. It's neither cold, nor hot. The ideal center. So shady... The sky is by all accounts tragic. As though it has a similar state of mind with me.

"Where am I going?" - one should be interested of. Indeed, there's a particularly incredible view to the town of our own up from a slope we have. A bench under the tremendous ass tree, where I generally sit back each time I'm down, gives me a great deal of peacefulness. It makes me quiet and allows me to sort each of my considerations.

Possibly this everything is a result of my character? I'm disdained by the entire group of individuals at the school I'm learning at. She may hear awful bits of hearsay about me and lose any interest in speaking with me. Most likely she discovers me abnormal at certain aspects. Bruh...

I arrived at my calm-down place. The tree is just about as awesome as usual. Its leaves are easily being moved by the breeze of the wind. They move ahead and back, yet never tumble down bravely hanging on with the last piece of strength. Those leaves are way more grounded than me in masculinity.

I realise, in spite of being feeble and vulnerable, I have the horrendous karma as well, which even Bahrom wouldn't be envious of. The bench is occupied by someone. Somebody is already sitting on it.

These aren't the uplifting news for one, who desired for pacification and silence. I'm standing right behind that fortunate man, who managed to come here before me. He's a straightforward old aged man with a hat on his head. Classic style of garments and a walking stick in hands.

"Pleasant apparels" was the sole positive thought streaming in my mind. I completely loathed him, yet... Be that as it may, imagine a scenario, where he is no less more troubled than me. Imagine a scenario, where this man is feeling way more terrible.

At any rate I don't figure I could help him. As far as I can tell, I know: the best thing is quietness in this sort of condition.

The only way I can help him is on the off chance that I let him be...

Definitely, that is the way I turned out to be such a washout! Who will ever help me if I continue assisting each miserable person I see, huh? This no longer brings satisfaction, in fact, causes frustration. I will situate close to him, and in the event that he doesn't like it, he is absolutely allowed to disappear!