Wild Irish Fantasies (Chapter 3)

Hey guys, sorry it's taken me a few days to upload this chapter but without further adue, here it is! Please enjoy and the link on the side goes with the end of the chapter!

****************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 3

With dinner out of the way, Emily along with the other two women she easily made friends with, were on their way to the small country bar on the edge of town that she had heard so much about. If she was truly honest with herself, Emily was a little nervous about being in such close proximity with men that she didn’t know. This was the first time in all of her twenty-five years she had ever been to a bar, much less a bar full of rednecks. This should be interesting, she mused.

“So Emily, you haven’t really said anything about your makeover. Do you like it?” Katherine asked as she glanced at her through the rearview mirror.

Emily looked down at the clothes she was wearing. The painted on jeans, tight flannel shirt and black boots with a three inch heel was a far cry from the baggy khaki pants and soft colored knit shirts she usually sported. When she stepped out of the bathroom in these clothes, Amy made a comment about Emily having curves.

“Girl, if I had curves like that, I would never hide them with baggy clothes.”

People used to make fun of her when she was a teenager about the curves that started to appear on her body after hitting puberty. That was the reason for the baggy pants and soft colors; she didn’t want to be noticed.

“It’s different than what I’m used to that’s for sure but it’s growing on me.”

In a way, Emily felt something she had never felt before; she felt sexy.

“We won’t be able to keep the boys off of you tonight.” Katherine stated.

Emily looked up to see a smirk on Katherine’s face. Lord, she was doomed. She had no idea how to act if someone was to hit on her. She may pass out or have a heart attack with the way her heart was trying to jump out of her chest and that was just from thinking about it.

As Katherine pulled into the parking lot, Emily spotted Jaime’s truck on the other side. Her heart started to pound again.

“Maybe I should stay in the car.” Emily said with a shaky voice.

Katherine parked then turned around in her seat.

“Emily, do you want to go home? I will be more than happy to take you back if that’s what you really want but honey, you need to have a little fun every once in a while.”

Katherine was completely right. When was the last time she had truly had fun? She couldn’t answer her own question because she didn’t know the answer. Emily squared her shoulders and grabbed the door handle.

“You’re right. I just hope I don’t break my neck in these heels.”

Katherine laughed.

“Of course I’m right! You will learn I’m always right and as for the heels we will find you someone to hold on to.”

The three women got out of the car and made their way inside. Every male in a fifty yard radius stopped and stared as they walked by. Well, this wasn’t so bad, Emily thought. With the little bit of confidence she was gaining, Emily was ready to show one certain neighbor that even though she was a virgin, she was a woman with needs and right now only he could sate the desire that consumed her…

****************************************************************************************************

For the last hour, Jaime had sat through Mindy’s stories about what she had been up to for the last few years. To be honest, he could care less and had no idea what words were even coming out of her mouth. His mind had been on Emily and his eyes on the door. That woman was going to cause him to seriously hurt himself one day if he wasn’t careful.