Wild Irish Fantasies (Chapter 4)

Hello all! Here is the next chapter so I hope you guys enjoy! As usual, thanks again for all the support and I'm so glad you guys are liking this series!!!

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 4

For the rest of the night, Jaime never left her side and she had to admit, she was having a good time. Emily got up on stage and sung a few more songs along with the girls and even Kyle. When they weren’t singing, she and Jaime danced. She even tried a few more drinks so by the end of the night, she was pretty well lit.

By the end of the night, Emily could barely hold herself upright but luckily Jaime was there to help her and hold her up.

“Well, it’s getting late. Emily you want us to take you home?” Katherine asked.

Before she could respond, Jaime spoke up.

“I can take her home, if that’s alright?”

The look in Jaime’s eyes seemed to sober her up a little.

“That would be great.” Emily said not taking her eyes off him.

“You guys be careful. I’ll call you tomorrow Emily.”

Katherine kissed her brother on the cheek then walked out the bar with her husband not far behind. A moment later, Kyle and Amy also decided to make their departure. Emily sat there at the table and started to get butterflies in the pit of her stomach. She wanted Jaime to take her home but she didn’t want him to think that she was going to sleep with him.

“Emily, are you okay?”

No she wasn’t. She felt like she was going to be sick.

“I think I’ll be alright, let’s just go.”

Emily stood up and felt the world slowly start to spin. Maybe she had a little too much to drink, she thought. Before she could comprehend what was happening to her, Jaime scooped her up in his arms and carried her out to his truck.

“Thank you.” She murmured into his neck and thought she felt him shiver.

“Don’t mention it. Believe me, I’ve been in your shoes plenty of times.”

Jaime sat her in the front seat of his truck then buckled her in. As she looked up to see Jaime heading back around to the other side, she noticed a woman approaching with an unpleasant look on her face. Jaime opened the door and started the truck before turning his attention back to the woman. Emily cracked the window as she started to feel sick again hoping a little bit of fresh air would help.

Voices started to drift inside the cab of the truck catching her attention.

“Jaime, you haven’t changed one damn bit. You left me for that piece of trash?” The woman shouted at Jaime and pointed to the cab of the truck.

Was she referring to her as the piece of trash, Emily wondered? The like the wind, the thought drifted away but the voices were still there.

“Don’t you ever call her that again! Now, if you will excuse me…” Jaime tried to turn to leave but the woman stopped him.

“What has she got that I don’t? She can’t give you a good time like I can.”

Without missing a beat, Jaime replied.

“For one, she has a brain and secondly, I’m sure I would enjoy my time with her much more than I would with you. Besides, she’s not just some piece of ass to me like you may think. Now, I’m leaving.”