Urban Legends

In the middle of the car ride they got to City M, Kiara backed away from the window a little and said under her breath, "City M...", Kasey teased "Oh no City M, the mysterious City". "It's true though" Kiara hissed. Memor asked, "What is wrong with City M?", Kiara stuttered, "They say that there are super-natural things happening..." Kasey interrupted "Everything has a logical and scientific explanation" Madame Wertheimer said in a creepy tone "Let me tell you one Urban Legend my uncle used to tell me when I was younger". "Go On then Mademoiselle" Kasey scoffed, Madame Wertheimer ignored her and continued telling her story "There was once a wonderful woman, her name was Myrtle Vozenilek, she was reported dead in when she stepped foot in City M no one knows why or how but they never found her body." Kiara and Memor were sinking in their seat while Kasey is listening to prove a point. "She is said to haunt City M and any other City, she walks with a bag of muffins and when children follow her they are never to be seen again.." Memor screamed "THAT STORY WAS SO REALISTICLY HORRIFYING" Kiara joked "Not the best but fantastic too". Kasey paused for a bit and scoffed, "Of course! Just a dumb Urban Legend to keep you safe and not talk to strangers" Madame Wertheimer advised "You know I can still fire you" Kasey apologized. Memor suggested she should tell an urban legend from her world. Everyone agreed, even Kasey. Memor said, "Have you heard about Chupacabra?" Madame Wertheimer answered, "I heard of it but not quite know what it is." Memor explained, "It is a Spanish and Puerto-Rican Urban legend which means Goat-Sucker in Spanish, my friend told me about it, she said the first report was in March 1995 in Puerto Rico, when eight sheep were dead and drained of blood, with three small puncture wounds in their chests. Five months later, 150 farm animals were found dead in the same way. She said they described it as a hairless, dog-like animal walking on four legs with burnt skin," Kiara coughed "Explain that Kasey" Kasey objected "Haven't you all heard the news Chupacabras are not real scientists examined the body of the so called Chupacabras and they were just normal animals with a disease which is sarcoptic mange", Memor replied "I was going to say that". Kiara said sitting near the girls "My turn!", Kasey scoffed "Take it away" Kiara murmured "There was once a lady covered in blood and her name was Bloody Mary-" Kasey Laughed so hard they were surprised no window was broken "Bloody-" she continued laughing and finally said "Bloody Mary was the sister of queen of Elizabeth" She continued laughing, Kiara scoffed "well... well.. why would my babysitter tell my that story huh?", Kasey paused and said "How old where you back then?" Kiara paused for a few seconds and scoffed "Doesn't matter anyway... were passed City M...".