Memor Walker

Mrs. Mayer said "where do you come from" then the girl answered "I don't know, I was just roaming around the woods then I saw this crystal and I took it of course then I saw a hole that matches the size of the crystal and when I inserted it started glowing then I got teleported somehow here-" then Kiara interrupted the story and said "I don't believe that baloney" then Kasey said "Ye that baloney that um...salty baloney", "Ok that's too much Kasey" Kiara said stone faced then Kasey apologized then Mrs. Mayer said to the girl while ignoring Kiara and Kasey "Well what's your name" then the girl said "Memor miss, Memor Walker" Then Mrs. Mayer said "Well I'm Mrs. Mayer and this is Mr. Mayer" pointing at him "This is Kiara and Kasey" Pointing at them "You can stay here for a while" then Memor said "Thank you Mrs. Mayer" she said smiling, at night Kiara went to her and said "This is my property, so scram you voleuse" then Memor whispered back "I don't want to hurt you because I don't want to be dis respectful while  Mr. and Mrs. Mayer are sleeping, let's talk tomorrow" then Kiara heating up with anger went out side and kicked a tree with all her might she got surprised because the large tree fell down destroying many properties, luckily no one saw her there and she ran back to the cottage and slept. The next day Kiara was waken up by commotion she asked to Kasey "Hey Kasey what is all the commotion about?" then Kasey said "The oldest and the most expensive tree in City Z just got tumbled over last night destroying many houses luckily no one got hurt, but the tree was the City's savings for many decades so one day they can chop it down when it is 1,000 years old and get many savings, sad that it fell down at only 850 years old" then Kiara looked out and sweat hardly and said "I wonder who did that right" she said while her hands where shaking and her sweating like she came out of a bath, then Kasey said "Blair are you ok, your sweating like you came out of a lake" then Kiara said "What no, I just chopped I mean dropped my shoe I mean friend I mean pen at the wood I mean Hollywood- Err I meant the pond, I just dropped my wooden pen at the pond and I chopped I mean jumped in uh good bye" then Kasey said in her mind "What did she say eh nothing important I think", then she raced to the back of the cabin and said "I have to get out of here".