The Catastrophe

It was a normal sunny day, until something unexpected happened a large asteroid hit the center of the earth 80% of earth's population died, and the economy collapsed the survivors or the remaining 20% of our population found their way to a large piece of land somewhere in russia  they rebuilt their economy and their buildings, they re elected a president and started over again, the 20% soon grew up to 30% after 20 years, 40% after 40 years until it went to 50% a few centuries later russia collided with other countries like canada, United states, china, brazil etc..., but a few centuries later the earth started separating people by their wealth, city A citizens were popular, very very rich and has a very very low IQ the reason for this is because they have enough money to buy billions of high tech servant robots (HTSR for short) created and build by people from the lower cities including city X, Y, Z, for the lower cities to rise up to the higher ones they have to save up enough of an amount to get higher. For people from city Z to move up they will need to save up $100 for city Y to move up they will need $1000 for X to move up they will need $1M and so on. But this is where our adventure starts.