Madam Wertheimer

While everyone was sound asleep in the cottage Kiara was packing her things then someone shouted "Hey, where are you going its 3:20am" then Kiara turned around and saw Memor facing her, half asleep then Kiara said "I just wanted to eat" then Memor said "at this time?" then Kiara said "Yes, go back to sleep now" then Memor said "Ok" then when Kiara got all the supplies she needed and her stuff she climbed over the highest wall in the cottage then she landed safely on the ground, she knew that there are no transportation coming at this time of night so she had to walk she went back to the cat's alley and took her remaining stuff. After that she can't hardly walk because she was so sleepy and tired and she had so many scratch marks on her the someone shouted "Do you need a ride?" then Kiara looked back at a Lamborghini then the conductor said "Are you coming or not?" Kiara shook her head slowly and went inside the air-conditioned Lamborghini then she had the strength to say "why did you bring me here?" then someone else spoke out and said "My name is madam Wertheimer from city C" she had a beautiful fur coat a lovely hat that Kiara has never seen before then Kiara said "Wertheimer as in the billion dollar industry of-" then madam Wertheimer interrupted and said "Yes, the Chanel industry the longest in running perfume industry" then Kiara said "Why did you bring me here miss Wertheimer?" then madam Wertheimer answered "I'm looking for a bright mind and a healthy person in City Z to be my assistants but I have standards I need them to be over 13 and younger and well...smart so I need them to be in city Z and you are up to my standards" then Kiara said "Wow I will accept your invitation but wait, assistants? with a s?" Then madam Wertheimer blurted "Oh I forgot to tell you I'm hiring 3 assistants but where will we look" then Kiara remembered Kasey and Memor and said "madam Wertheimer, I have friends and they have the same standards" then madam Wertheimer said "Ok then where will we find them?" Kiara happily replied and said "The 3rd cottage in lilith street" then madam Wertheimer said that is far away well at least we can talk while we are venturing, then Kiara asked "madam Wertheimer? why would you hire people not robots to be your assistant" then madam Wertheimer replied "Because if I have robots as assistants I will be rich but dumb, wealthy but lazy and if that happens the Chanel industry will go down in flames" then Kiara said "Ok good to know", a few moments later madam Wertheimer asked "What is your name by the way?" Then Kiara said "My name is Blai- I mean Kiara, my name is Kiara" Then madam Wertheimer said "Kiara.. what a wonderful name" then the driver shouted "WE ARE HERE!!!" then Kiara said "You don't need to go down madam Wertheimer I will tell them" then madam Wertheimer nodded.