Summer with the Guys

Author's Note

Hey, guys! This A/n is not necessary to read, but I am going to give you some background info about this story.

Last year I started a collection of one shot of some OC characters. I ended up making those one-shots into a book with a somewhat storyline named They're My Gang.

However, I ended up taking the book off of Wattpad and never finishing it due to plot holes and overall me not wanting to do character development. The story became irrelevant to me and just couldn't bring myself to finish it.

I loved the characters in the book though. There were so many inside jokes, and I honestly loved the characters with all my heart. I just didn't love the story I put them in.

So, I took the book off of Wattpad. After that, I had already started a new book named Resisted Attraction which I recently completed. I love that book as well, and I would love it if you checked it out.

Now that I am done writing Resisted Attraction, I decided to write something more lighthearted and fun, and I kept on feeling myself being drawn to my old characters of They're My Gang.

Therefore, I give you Summer with the Guys!

I took the characters from They're My Gang, reworked them, and put them into a new story and plot. If did happen to read some of They're My Gang while it was on Wattpad, please remember these are completely different characters now. They have new background stories different motives, life choices, and relationships.

I decided to put this Author's Note in because I felt it was important for you to know the background behind these characters, but also to let you know how far these characters have come to get to this point.

This book will be an easy read, and fairly light-hearted because I just wanted to have fun writing and write for myself.

So without further ado, I give you my book. (I hope you like it)
-.-.-

Book Summary

G

oing on a road trip with three guys? Rooming with them for an entire summer? When Angel Miller gets dragged on a road trip by her brother and his friends, she doesn't realize she is in for the summer of her life. She especially doesn't expect to fall for a guy, much less two. With secrets to be kept, bets to be made, and figuring out how to deal with things from her past, does Angel know what this summer has in store for her?

-.-.-

A reminder that all characters do belong to me as well as the story. DO NOT STEAL OR COPY MY STORY IN ANYWAY, SHAPE, OR FORM.

Also, any characters, scenes, and circumstances are purely works of fiction. Any ties to real-life are a coincidence and should be counted as such.

Thank you and happy readings!

-anniejo05