💍Mrs. Gallagher 💍

In this story you have 3 cousin's. Cousin one:  is Tiya and she is 19. Cousin two : Aniya and she  is 16. Cousin three: Bhavya and she  is 14 . you are 22 and Aidan is 23. 

~❤~

Y/n's POV

"OMG I can't believe that you are official Gallagher"  Tiya said . "He is the sweetest thing ever" Aniya  said. " You are so lucky to have a man like him and plus he is any actor " Bhavya  said. " I know I'm so glad we got married he is so sweet and caring" I said and they all looked at and I knew what they are going to say. " Your dream from when you were 17 just came true " Said Tiya me and Tiya were the closest to each other. But before anyone could say another word that man of my dreams came out of the corner. " Need help with that" I asked pointing at his tie. " Yes love I think I do" He said . I got up and helped him. " You know I love u" he said which made me blush like crazy. " I know" I said while poking his nose. He pulled me into a kiss and a kissed him back. " I luv u" I said. " I love you to" He said. "Bye girls." He said. " BYEEEEE" They all said. So now that he was I had to make dinner. " So are you guys staying for dinner" I asked. " No we have to get home before u know Ba" Tiya  said (Ba means grandma). " Ok than see ya" Said and they walking out  of the house. " Bye" I said. " Bye" They said. "Ok mom let me help you with dinner" I said. " No dear how about you go upstairs and clean yours and Aidan's rooms" She said. " Mom it is my first day here and I want to help" I said while washing my hands and taking the potato out of her hand. " Ok fine. 1; Peel the potato 2; cut it and put it in the pot. 3; that add the spice and you are done" She said and I did all of it . It was 6;00 and it was time form dinner. " I'M HOME" Aidan yelled and I ran downstairs and jumped into him arms." Hi love bug' He said. " Hi aidy" I said. " Oh btw dinner is ready" I said. " It smells so good" He said. " Ok than let eat i'll go call mom and dad" I said. " Ok " He said. " MOM DAD AIDAN"S HOME SO WE ARE GOING TO EAT SO LET"S GO" I said. " OK" They said.  (AFTER DINNER) " Ok good night " I said to mom and dad "Good  night sweethart" Mom said. I went  upstairs and changed my cloth's and got into bed. Than Aidan came in and got in bed. I went closer to him and he wrapped his hands around my waits and I layed my head on his chest and we both fell asleep.

(Sorry I haven't been writing is just that today I am a little sick)