•Scoliosis F.H•

Sorry I haven't been posting I was busy in life. The story your about to read is based on my life for the past 8 months 

Y/n's POV

I had a doctors appointment. Allison was taking me because Five was busy and I look to young to be walking in to a hospital. " Y/n Ready" She called. " Yea" I said coming down the stairs. We headed out and got in the car. When we got at the hospital. We checked in and I filled out the forms. We sat for a while and waited. When we got called. We followed the nurse to the room. She asked me question and I answered them. " Pls take off your cloths and put this on" Said the nurse handing me a hospital gown and shorts. After I put that on I sat down and waited for the doc. When we came in and checked me. " Can you please bend down" He asked. So I bent down and he rubbed his hand on my back. " Ok u may get up" He said. I got up and sat back down. He turned to Allison. " So I think she might have Scoliosis" He said. I looked at him confused. " Um can I asked what is that" Allison said. " Yeah, I is when someone has a curved spine" He said. " Well just to make sure is it ok to take a X-ray" He said and I nodded. I changed and walked outside. Me and Allison walked to the X-ray part of the building. After that we headed home. I was scared to tell five and the other's. But I knew Allison will. When we got there I took off my shoes and before I could do anything else everybody beside Five came running in. I looked down. " Soo" Klaus asked. " Soo" I response. " She is not in the mood" Allison said. " Btw what did the doc say" Luther asked. " They said she has scoliosis" she said. " What the hell does that mean" Diego said. " It means that I have a curved spine asshole" I said. " Told ya she is not in the mood" Allison said . I ran upstairs with tears filling my eyes. I burst though the door. Five turned around to see me on the floor crying. He walked up to me and hugged me. " Love what's wrong" He asked kissing my forehead. " The doc said that I have a curved spine" I sobbed. " I'm sorry" He said now rubbing my back. I put my head on his chest. " I love you and everything will be ok" He said and I nodded. " I love you too" I said between sobs.  

Should I post part two btw it is really hard for me and on July 12th I will be getting surgery for my back. Pls wish me luck and I love all the support u all have given me. I will be in New York for the surgery.  And I love u all