✨School ✨

The kid  name is Ryan Hargreeves. 

Third Person 

"Five I got a call from Ryan's school" Y/n said. "What happened" Five asked. "They said he is hitting kid's in class" Y/n said. " Why" Five said. " Because a kid was being mean to him" Y/n said. " Ok let's go to his school" Five said. " I hate it because we look like teen's" Y/n said. " I know life" Five said as they got into the car. 

At school

" Look Mr. and Mrs. Hargreeves Ryan is hitting a kid and that  is not nice of him" The teacher said. " We try our best but nothing is working he is a sweet little kid and home but when he is here he act's up" Y/n said. " Maybe if you didn't have a kid so young he will" Said the boy's mother. " Will  maybe if you thought your son how to keep is hand's to himself" Y/n said. " Ok y/n clam down" Five said. " So we are going to give you guys warning but next this happens there will be a problem" The mom said. " Ya whatever" Y/n said. " Thank you again" Five said while walking out with his wife and kid. 

In the car

" Ryan honey why did you do that" Y/n asked. " Because I told uncle Diego that he was hitting me and he told me to hit him back if he did" Ryan said. " That's my boy" Five said  while giving Ryan a high five.  Y/n glared at them " Really Five you call that good" She said. " Sorry mommy" Ryan said. " It's fine just next time don't do that. " Ok mommy" he said. " That my baby" Y/n said. " I love you all" Ryan said. " We love you to" The both said.