•What Is Wrong With You (Pt.3) F.H.•

No ones POV

After y/n and the kids left Five has been miserable. Y/n and the kids went to live with her parents which is only 30 min's from the academy. They have been there for a year now. They have not seen the Hargreeves. She still keep's in touch with Klaus and Allison. The kids will never forget what there dad did. 

Y/n's POV

Emma and Ryan were in the backyard with each other and I was in the kitchen helping my mom. Than I got a call from Klaus. " Hey Y/n", "Hey Klaus", " I have a question", "well what is it", "So the academy is getting remodel , so can we come stay there for a while", " Sure I have no problem and nether does my parents", " Do they know why you are really there", "No and nobody will tell them", "Ok" "and are they kids going to be happy to see there dad", " Maybe there are still upset about it", " Oh, ok than we see you in an hour", " bye". "Bye".  

30 mins Later 

The door bell rang. " I will get it u stay with the kids" My mom yelled from the front of the house. " Ok mom". She opened the door and it relived the Hargreeves. " OMG u must be the Hargreeves and you little mister must be my daughters husband" She said and I knew she was talking about five. I made my way upstairs with the kids. Ryan went downstairs  to get milk for him and Emma. 

Five's POV

I was walking and I ran into a little person. I looked down and there he was my little baby. " Hi Ryan" I said and he waved. " Hi daddy are you still with that Morgan" My hart sinked when he said that. " No baby something happened" I said and hugged him. " I love you daddy" I smiled. " I love you too, and were is Emma" I asked. " She is sleeping". " Ok and mommy" "Upstairs". 

Y/n's POV

I was sitting in my room and than I heard a swoosh. " Y/n" He said. "Hey, how are you and Morgan doing" " The baby did not make it" he said. " Oh I'm sorry to hear that" " I don't care" "Oh" he sat  down next to me "listen y/n, I know I messed up . I miss you every day and I regret doing that, that was in the past. I miss your little kisses, your warm hugs, our little kids running around the academy. You and your sweet laughs and cute smiles. I cant explain how happy you make me feel. U make me feel like I'm something without you I wouldn't be here, I don't know where I would be, but I know I wouldn't be here with u with our little kids with this family that we had made. And I know that you are the only one that makes me happy and getting married to you is the best thing that has ever happened to me and having kids with you was the best thing to, All I want is for you to come back and we can try again if that is ok with you" He finished. He grabbed my hand's and kissed them. " I love you and I forgive you" I said. and he pulled me in for a kiss I melted into the kiss and we pulled away. " I missed this so much" I smiled. " me to"  I laid down and he laid down next to me. " Goodnight Mr. Hargreeves." "Goodnight Mrs. hargreeves" And I feel asleep in his arms. 

I Hoped you guys loved this Chapter and have the best of the best day