•Little sneak peek•

So this a chapter of my new book and I thought u might wanna see how it is 

Y/n's POV

Today was the day the my family meets my boyfriend, His name is Aidan...Aidan Gallagher. Me and Aidan walked into my house. " Dad, Juggie, JB, And Betty can u guys come downstairs " I called out/asked. I heard JB stumping down the stairs. " Yeah" She asked. " Where jug and dad" I asked. " Their coming" She said. The first thing jug said was. " Who the hell is that" I rolled my eyes. " That's who I wanted you to meet" I said. " U remember on prom night how u said to get a boyfriend right so here he is" I said and happy. " So does he have a name" Dad asked. " duh " I said. " Aidan... Aidan Gallagher" He said I looked at him with a small smile. " So my twin has a boy now huh" he asked. I ignored that and asked him a question. " So where is betty" I asked. " She is coming she was in the bath room when you called" He said. I went to sit on the couch. " So boy how old are you" dad asked. " I'm 17" He replied. I kissed his cheek and he looked at me with a smile. " So your his twin u never told me u had a twin" He said. " U didn't tell him u had a twin" I looked down. " I sorry I didn't want him to not like me" I said still looking down because knowing my twin he hate it when I don't tell people about me and him being twins. " Hey look no matter if you have a twin or not I still love you no matter what " he hugging me. " See and that is a loyal man" My dad said. " What a sec was this all a test to see if he can or not be my boyfriend" I asked. " Well yeah" I glared at him. "What me and dad has been planning this for the longest time" I giggled. " So My bff finally got a BF" Betty said coming over and sitting next to jug. " Well yeah" I said. I was so happy that today was Friday. " I'm gonna go upstairs lets go Aidan" I said pulling on his arm. " I'm coming first stop pulling my arm" I let go. When we got in my room I plopped on my bed and Aidan came on the bed to. " I love u" I said. " Me to" He said planted a little kiss on my forehead.