Thief | #17

Y/n

Day 1 of hell, great!

That was the first thing that entered my head once I opened my eyes.

I tried lifting my left hand to check the time on my wristwatch but for some reason, it felt heavy and I couldn't lift it up.

Then I realized, Hoseok was hugging it.

Ah, right.

We all are currently splattered messily on the floor. 

Taehyung's head is on my stomach and his feet are on Jungkook's neck, which looks weird and Jungkook might be choking by now but oh well... on the other hand, my head is on Yoongi's belly and both of my arms are being cuddled by Hoseok and Jin. 

Kinda uncomfortable, but it was some great experience.

It has been quite a long time since the last time I cuddled with my family.

Actually, I wasn't really supposed to sleep on the floor with them. 

Namjoon oppa told me to go sleep on the couch and they'll sleep on the floor but I insisted to join them.

We even stayed up late at the same position we are in now just to talk about things and tell jokes and just... have fun.

It was some great quality time with the... if I must say.

Specially when Jin oppa started to tell daddy jokes and when Hoseok laughs at it. God, his laugh is so funny. 

Another one when Yoongi did the belly wave when I was using his stomach as a pillow, it was some fun shit.

Though my back hurts now...

Oh well, I have zero regrets at all.

I slowly pulled my hands away from Jin and Hoseok which feels numb by the way.

When I successfully freed myself from these sleeping babies, I sneakily went to the bathroom and did my business.

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, wore my favorite hoodie and Jeans and once again sneakily left our cottage.

I walked straight to the beach and didn't even hesitate one bit and sat on the dry sand.

I sighed as I admired the waves hitting the shore. 

I smiled.

How I wish that our everyday life would be just like this.