Thief|#35

" ...Let's fuck? " with a smirk, Y/N stated and hell knows that's no good for Dahyun. More specifically, this thing called "gay panic" had its chance and took place inside Dahyun's system. Aside from the silent butterflies that the older got, it also was seen on her face when her pale porcelain skin suddenly turned red as fuck. And now that's another win from Y/N to whatever this is we're taking records of.

Dahyun took a big gulp as she was still frozen in her place, still staring at Y/N's face in so much of what seems like this fluttering feeling inside her.

" In that three minutes that passed and you're silent, still... " Y/N's stated with a breathy voice followed by her fingers trailing up from Dahyun's throat to the older's pinkish, plump lips.

" I'd assume, that you're already imagining us- " Y/N was stopped the moment she stared at Dahyun's lips where her thumb also is on at the moment. More specifically, That little trembling it did when Dahyun was lost staring at the thief's face. Y/N was captured by the moment and she'd probably never admit it but damn, those lips are so fucking inviting.

Suddenly, Y/N put two fingers under Dahyun's chin and made the older look up at her before saying;

" You know what? Forget what I said earlier, kiss me now "

In an instant, Dahyun was woken up from her trance Just by hearing those words come out of Y/N's mouth evident from that tiny gasp that was heard from her.

" Y-Y-Yah! I-I can't " abruptly, Dahyun stood up and ran away. Leaving Y/N sitting on the sand, completely clueless about what Dahyun could possibly be thinking of that she suddenly started to run away.

Regardless of how weird it is that Dahyun suddenly fled off, Y/N still found it cute and let out a chuckle as she eyes Dahyun who's having the not-so-good time of her life running on that hot sand.

" ah, stupid tofu, " Y/N said through a sigh before she stood up, dusted her clothes off, and ran after the " Stupid tofu ". Just in a matter of seconds, she completely caught up to Dahyun — well, she's a thief and she's so used to running that she only used the tiniest amount of effort she could ever use — and she grabbed the older by her right wrist and made the said tofu face her.

" Why are you running away? " Y/N said with her brows furrowed in confusion as Dahyun only looked at her dead in the eye before taking another big gulp.

" I said why are you running away? " this time, Y/N's tone of voice was more stern than before and it's obvious that she's not that happy about this situation anymore. This woman has a pea-sized amount of patience everyone knows that.

" You're... m-making me nervous " for the first time in minutes, Dahyun's voice was heard followed by Y/N's deep chuckle.

" Why? It's not like it's the first time I asked you for a kiss " slowly, Y/N's grip on Dahyun's wrist and loosened and gently set Dahyun's hand free.

"Actually... It is " shyly, Dahyun bit her bottom lip as she started to turn red once again.

" Then do it now, aish. Why are you hesitating? " Impatiently, Y/N swore under her breath with that oh-so innocent pout on her lips.

" I-I don't know... It's weird "

" You're seriously weird " Y/N rubbed the side of her neck cause of this tiny little bit of annoyance that Dahyun won't kiss her.

" Aish, let me do it " Recklessly, Y/N quickly leaned down and pulled Dahyun by the collar of her clothes. That's all that happened before their lips crashed onto each other with so much force but it wasn't something to even react to especially when you've yearned for this same exact feeling for god knows how long.

Without even giving Dahyun the time to process things, Y/N started to move her lips against Dahyun's making the older release a muffled moan.

Y/N put both her hands on either side of Dahyun's face pulling them both closer to each other, therefore adding more pressure to their lips on each other. In short, making it better for both of them.

The two of them are still inexperienced when it comes to this but to them, this has got to be the best one yet. There could be following stuff after this one but for sure this is the best one. It's not really their first kiss but it is surely the first one they've ever shared without having them being at risk of being caught by Jimin and they surely don't need to hide now. They're free to do everything they want without particularly breaking any rule.

Still, hesitant, Dahyun put her palm on top of Y/N's chest area as Y/N does all the work to make this kiss as pleasurable as possible. And it is pleasing for both of them. Though, I'm not so sure if it is, to Jimin who's watching from afar.

Everything happened so quickly. From the breakup, what seems like somewhat closure, and then the make up and now they're making out. Everything passed by so fast, the same as Jimin's heart shattering into pieces. It also happened swiftly, that Jimin can't even dare to make a single facial expression as he watches the two.

Back to Y/N and Dahyun, the kiss is now sloppier than before. Y/N even has her hand caught under Dahyun's shirt which, Jimin didn't even notice take place.

" I mean, I really want to take your clothes off right now, but let's go to a private place. " panting from the previous events, Y/N voiced out resulting in Dahyun looking at her with a disappointed look on her face.

" B-But... " Also catching her breath, Dahyun stuttered.

" Unless you want to offer a live view for everyone here " With a teasing but content smile, Y/N stated followed by Dahyun giggling before the said tofu tiptoed and planted a soft kiss on Y/N's now swollen lips.

" I love you "

Unlike the last time Dahyun has said this, Y/N didn't have her brows furrowed. Instead, she was smiling before she leaned down to match Dahyun's tiny height and saying;

" Jokes on you, I love you more "

___

Thank you for your patience though I took long to update :)
Expect more updates soon!

Please vote and comment your thoughts. Thanks! :)