Thief | #32

Third Person's Point of View

"So as I said, do you like it here? Or should we go find another place for our wedding?" Jimin asks, looking at Dahyun across him who's just staring into distance and is obviously spacing out.

Jimin sighed for the hundredth time.

"Babe, are you listening?" He questioned and placed his hand on the latter's and rubbed her thumb across her skin gently.

"H-Huh?" Dahyun blinked as she shook her head to gain back her consciousness.

"Are you okay? You seem bothered "

"I-I'm fine. I guess I'm just tired " she lied.

"So what were you talking about again?" Dahyun added.

"Uh... So as I was saying, do you think this place is gonna be perfect for our wedding? Or do you want some other place?" He repeated himself as Dahyun just looked down when her heart started racing all of a sudden.

Marriage? I was so sure of him before but now... Why am I having second thoughts?

"W-wedding?" She stuttered nervously for some reason.

"Y-Yeah? Why? Are there any problem or?" Jimin noticed this strange behavior of Dahyun and so asked.

"N-No! Nothing at all "

"Are you sure?" He squinted his eyes at Dahyun.

"Y-Yeah "

"Okay then. So what do you think? Should we choose this place or do you want to go somewhere else?

For me this place is great but still, your opinion matters. It's still our wedding "

" Jimin? "

" Yeah? " He responded having no clue about what Dahyun is gonna say next.

Dahyun took a deep breath, and she gripped tightly on the hem of her shirt before talking again.

" L-Let's-- " she got choked up in her own words.

"What is it?" He held Dahyun by the hand and smiled at her.

But instead of smiling back or maybe intertwining their fingers together, Dahyun pulled her hand back and said;

"Let's break up "

"S-Sana unnie! Look what you did! She left now! Aish! She hates me now! Why should I do?!" Right after Y/n left the room, Dahyun started panicking and regretting everything she just did but Sana just gave her a reassuring smile.

"Shh, calm down Hyun. You should sit down and take a moment to think " Sana calmly stated.

"But Y/n--