Thief | #30

Y/n

"Thanks for today, I had fun " Walking out of the bathroom, Tzuyu stated with a smile.

"Sure thing, but be careful next time! You almost killed me!" With my towel hanging around my neck, I chuckled.

We just finished taking a shower using separate bathroom stalls, of course and I'm now walking her back to their cottage.

Swimming with her was so much fun. But still, I can't help but still think of Dahyun 'unnie'.

I wanted to come up to her earlier to maybe just talk or something. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm still looking for her. I also have no idea what powers that girl possesses to make me miss her this much.

I almost ran back to her earlier but then Sana stepped to her so I just decided to distract myself by spending some time with Tzuyu.

"Sorry! I panicked cause I thought a monster was pulling me down! I told you not to bring me to the sea! The pool was so much better!"

" You kicked me in the face " I said with a small grin as I watched Tzuyu turn red in guilt but as expected from her, she still blamed me for getting kicked in the face.

" It was your fault for scaring me"

" Fine. Whatever. " I let out a chuckle.

" So... uh... Tomorrow?"

" Ehh, you like hanging out with me that much?" I teased.

" Hell no! Stop assuming things!"

" Aigoo, stop denying it Tzuyu-ah " I bumped shoulders with her as she all of a sudden turned red.

Maybe she already got mad, sheesh.

" 'T-Tzuyu-ah' ? "

" Yeah. I can call you that, right? I'm older than you "

" Y-You are?! "

" Why? Is it a big deal? Yah, you're just a few centimeters taller than me but I'm still older! "

" No, not that. You're telling me that you deserve my r-respect? " She sarcastically asked that made me scoff.

" Do you want to die?"

" Not really. But I do want to kill someone "

" Wah, this kid-

" Y-Y/n? "

Dahyun.

That's the first thing that came to mind when I heard that voice.