🚩Knockout x Femme Reader Requested🚩 Part 2!!!

Thanks for requesting a part 2, Angel-Sweet-Cherry !!!!!
Enjoy my beautiful candies!!!!

It was Friday afternoon, at 4 p.m. You were so excited for your date with Knockout, you squealed everytime you thought about the guy. You quickly called your best friend, Jarri.

"Jarri you HAVE to help me!"

(Btw Jarri is gay. You can thank me later! :> )

"Yes, girl, what's up?"

"I have a date at 8 pm with a smoking hot man, can you help me get a dress? Pleasee???"

"Of course, what are best friends for?"

"Thank you SO much!!"

"Meet me at Kohl's in 30?"

"Yes sir!"

"Call you later, gurl!! Loves you! Mwah!"

"Love you too Jarri!" You hang up the phone. You brush your hair, hoping to go to a hairstylist on the way to get your dress. You throw on some cute sweatpants, a cute racer shirt, and you throw on your racer jacket.

(Time skip uwu!!!) (Your at Kohls with Jarri :>)

You walk in with Jarri, into your favorite clothing store, Kohls. You and Jarri walk into the formal outfit area.

"Look at this one, y/n! It totally suits you!!" Jarri was holding up a sparkly red dress. It had no sleeves, and came with a super cute red sparkly bag.

"Its only 75$!! I could buy it for you!" Jarri says, hoping for you to choose that dress.

"That's over our budget! I don't want you spending money on me." You put a hand on Jarri's shoulder.

"We're getting it if you like it!" Jarri took the dress off the rack, and set it in the cart.

"You don't have to Jarri. But if tou insist."

"Now we go to the shoes isle."
You both walk toward the shoes isle/area.

Jarri walks over to a pair of glimmering red heels.

"Look at those beautiful thangs! Do you want these?"

You stare at them in utter horror. The last time you wore heels, was for the high school prom. You were walking to your date for prom, and tripped, causing you to fall, and bump into the bartender, which made all the drinks spill over your dress that had been in your family for generations.

"You know what happened, Jarri."

"That was the past, but we really should get these. They're on sale too, only 35$."

"Fine. I'm only wearing them for you. Everything else is for show."

"Yess!!!" Jarri picked up the box of heels and put it in the cart. You pull out your phone, and check the time.

"It's 5:30. We need to get to a hairstylist, Jarri." You see him run away to some jewelry.
"Jarri! Coma back!" You see Jarri come back with a box of diamond earrings, and a diamond necklace.

"I don't care what you say, we ARE getting these. Also, my boyfriend, he is a hairdresser, does that work?" Jarri asks.

"Of course it does. I just need my hair put up nicely, that's all."

You both walk up to the checking out area.

"$108! Cash or credit?" The cashier practically yells, causing everyone to stare at you both.

Jarri gives him a 100 dollar bill, and you give him a ten.

"Have a good day lovebirds!"

"Excuse me, I'm gay, you-" Jarri almost slaps the cashier, but you grab his shirt and yank it.