(Human) Bumblebee X Winged!Reader /Requested/

So this lovely one shot goes to Bumblebeeslover

Hope ya like it ❤

3rd person PoV

(It was your last week in college btw)

It had been approximately two human weeks since you had seen your boyfriend, Bumblebee. You had to be gone when they were on the Nemisis in space. Bumblebee was supposed to pick you up after school today. You put on your cute silver cat headphones, signed by Ariana Grande, connect them with Spotify, (I don't own Spotify!) And grab your sketchbook and color your next Transformer OC. You hear the faint sound of a car revving in the parking lot. You look up, and see him. Yes, Bumblebee was actually on time this time. You check as far as your eyes can see. Your wings sprout out, after another long day of school. Luckily, since you remembered to wear wing-made clothes today, it was easier for your wings to sprout out. You smile, stand up and quickly glide over to the car.

"Hey Bumblebee! How are you?" You open up the car door. And shrink your wings to fit.

"I'm doing alright! After the fight on the Nemesis, I got my voice back Y/n! Can't you believe it?" Bumblebee practically yelled in excitement.
Stunned, expecting a completely different answer, your jaw drops.

"Y/n? Are you alright?" Bumblebee shut the door for you, as he started to drive to base.

"Damn. I love your voice, Bee~" You bite your lip, as Bumblebee laughs.
"Your laugh though-" You laugh, almost snorting a couple times. Thank God you didn't do that! That would be embarrassing...

*le time skip, back at base*

You get out of the mech, as he then transforms and goes and talks to Smokescreen. You sprout out your wings, and fly over to Miko and Jack, who is playing video games.

"Heyo! I'm finally here! You jump down and sit on the top of the couch.

"Hey Y/n! We missed you!" Miko hugs your leg, still staying focused on the video game.

"Great to see ya, friendo!" Jack snaps and points at you.

You giggle at the sight of the two. They'd make a great couple!

"I lost again?! Miko- what- how?!" Jack nearly slams his controller on the floor, but Miko stops him.

"Well, girls are just better!" Miko cackles and runs away to Bulkhead, as she asked to be on his shoulder.

"Hey guys! Let's play Truth or Dare!" Miko excitingly says.

"Not another one of those human games... " Ratchet groans and sighs at the young girl's game.

"I'm up for it!" Bumblebee and you say in unison. You gilded over to Bumblebee, who switched into his holoform, and HOT DAMN- you almost died. You both held hands as you joined around the circle of the holo forms and other bots. You noticed a new one, Ultra Magnus. The second in command. He looks really grumpy like Ratchet, and he's demanding too. You all sat down.

"Okay, I'll explain the rules. So, I'll ask someone truth or dare. Then if they pick truth, I'll ask them something, and they'll have to tell the truth. If they pick dare, I have to tell them to so something. Got it?"

"Yup!" Everyone says. Ultra Magnus just nods his head. So boring! Am I right??

"So I'll go first. Y/n. Truth or dare?" You've always been the truth person. What if someone dared you to miss another person right in front of Bumblebee??

"Uhm-" You glance at Bumblebee nervously. He knew you were super indesicive. He squeezed your hand, as a love squeeze.

"Dare..?" You say, unconfident in your answer.