𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓰𝓲𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭.. 𝓯𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓻𝔂??

Hah, sike, you really thought they kissed?

nah, they literally fell down. (Y/N) hit her head on the concrete floor, and it resulted in Choromatsu apologizing profusely, despite her saying the pain isn't that horrible and etcetra. And you're guessing who disturbed them? Good ol' Osomatsu, drunken out of his mind and screaming jibberish out of the window. Clearly, he need supervision.

The night ended that late, with the grass coloured hoodied man bring his friend home, he know it'd be a death wish to leave her all alone in the street of Japan. Who know what kind of creep lurking around every corner. He wouldn't want that to happen to her, especially who knows if one of his brother stumbled up on her. He certainly wouldn't wish that.

Anywho, as the night pass peacefully, so does dear ol' (Y/N) getting her beauty sleep. She needed to regain all that energy from yesterday's mixer. It's clearly tiring her out. So, a great alternative to get back that energy? Coffee of course. Man, talking about this really gives the chills up her spine. She used to be a hardcore caffeine drinker as a college student, but with a thorough rehab from her old bestie, she fought back against the addiction and win. It certainly was a success, but now.. she have to turn back to her old nemesis. It won't be that bad, right?

Yea, of course.

[this is where everyone can imagine what type of coffee you prefer. If you aren't a coffee drinker, just imagine of any other cool beverage you like! Maybe soda?]

After a quick sip of her needed drink intake of the day, she stare outside of her backyard's window. She's starting to think about gardening. It wouldn't be bad, right? The only time she remembered that she ever touched some sort of plant was as a child, and only because she was plucking apples sneakily off her mother's garden. She haven't done that in a while. A flood of flashback swarms her, but that train of thought broke apart when she heard a door bell rang out.

Ah, must be one of the sextuplets. Who else could it have been? Often these days, her visiters are just these pack of men with similar faces, not even mentioning the mail man. Kind of sound like a bunch of creeps, right? Yea. Either way, she doesn't let her mind wander more and head over to the door. Shuffling with her bunny slippers on, she went to the door, taking a deep breath, then opening the door, which she let out a small sigh when it's just.. Choromatsu.

With the smile on his face, he seemed relaxed at the sight of her, his shoulders slouching by his sides instantly and he blinked once before opening his mouth to speak.

"Oh, h-hey (Y/N)-chan! Uh, sorry about the awkward situation yesterday, I hope it was solved between us.."

With a smile, the girl can only let out a small breath of giggle. His worry makes her feel warm. This make her believe he's the most sane guy in his household so far. Well, not even compared to Totty, but maybe not even Totty is HIS type of sane. She doesn't mind it at all. A small time to wind down between them, certainly isn't bad.  They're all different on their own, after all. Though, Choromatsu seemed to be.. bringing something with him.

From the looks of it, with his hands behind his back, it clearly seemed to spark her interest. So, opening her mouth, she spoke;

"What did you bought along, Choro-kun? Seems like something.. that you wanted to show me?"

This raised awareness to the man, which made him trying his best to hide the item. Unfortunately, the attempt is a complete fail as it only made the girl giggle. Ah well, it's no use. Might as well let the cat outta the bag, right?

So he did, showing the bouquet of roses in his right hand. Surely, it's not big in size, and it's quite wilted. The girl didn't mind, she was more confused as to how did he got this so early in the morning.. well, it's 10 am, but y'know.

"B-Before you question, um.. I-I actually got it just yesterday! The shop was about to close, and I was begging the shop owner to let it still be open just for me.. and just like that, he listened, and with all the money I had, I bought this specially.. just for you."

'What bullshit. The truth is, he just stole it from the vase flower on the dining table and decorate it perfectly with the leftover gift wrapping paper. Not to mention some of the flowers he stole was from the bouquet his father got for his wife. How sad, and it's all to impress a girl. BTW you free to bang after this, (Y/N)-chan? I know a plac-'

Funnily enough, that was written on Osomatsu's cardboard that he raise up to get the (H/C) coloured girl's attention. She read it,but considering how Choromatsu noticed instantly how she isn't paying attention to his present really shows what happened behind him, making him instantly to pushing down the rose coloured male's body and beat him dead on the ground. As both of them fought, the girl tried her best to get in between the male, pushing them away from each other and being an obstacle between both of them.

Clearly, they don't want to hurt the girl that they cared for, so she decided to settle it with going out with both of them for the morning.. her treat, which of course, the twins didn't complain.

[961 words]