]Mistakes Happens[

The gap between [Y/N] and Choromatsu slowly apart as they look around the place in awkward. Both of their faces comes up with two red blush,even two fresh plucked tomatoes would be jealous of how shiny and red their faces are! Choromatsu scratch the back of his neck in nervous before he take his own alchoholic drink before taking a gulp. He doesn't want to seem awkward..when his brother is staring down at him.

There,in front of Choromatsu,in full group,they all look down upon the 'fappymatsu' guy. Oh,how Choromatsu wish there is lord to save him now! He's going to have his blood over his brother's body,cause he knew,his plan is blew away.

"You're trying to *hic* get a move on this *hic* cutie?! "

Osomatsu,who seemed to be drunk,his body sways side to side while holding a glass of whiskey.

Then finally,Choro got a plan. He knew how to do this,silently,without blowing his cover.

"What do you mean by that?! This is my girlfriend,[Y/N]!"

As upon hearing that,the [H/C] haired girl let out a yelp in shock and turn to Choromatsu. She didn't expect him to say that all of the sudden. Choro's slim hand grasp around [Y/N]'s waist as if hugging her.

"Shh..[Y/N],they're drunk. They'll do bad things to you if I leave you alone. Just keep calm and do this"

Oh,now Choromatsu is getting more mischievous than the Devil himself. It's not a good thing at all,yet what Choromatsu said is true. The five sextuplet could do anything if Choro just leave.. it will be dark and sexual after that. He doesn't want [Y/N] to happen like that. It'll worry him to death. [Y/N] just nod her head in understand at Choro's plan before she lay her head against Choromatsu's chest.

"Y-Yeah..w-we've beem together for..um..2 years!"

As upon hearing that,there is as if lights that is shining upon behind her. Like an angel. The five drunks cover their eyes slightly as they are shocked. 

" And..And we never loose each other dates! "

The lights gets more brighter as the sextuplets drop their drinks,hiccuping and struggling with the lights

" And..AND..! He never do anything bad to me! "

The sextuplets,by now,screaming in pain and agony. The pureness of [Y/N] was there,and Choromatsu was..struck shocked. His face is bright with his blush,and it is embarrassing for him. Yet,he knew this things wouldn't happen..but one day,he can

Suddenly,Ichimatsu stands up from his agony and pointed at [Y/N],with a look of disbelieving

"Then,show us proof! That *hic* you're both couple! "

Karamatsu speaks up in disbelief as he put his head against Osomatsu's shoulder,who's always hiccuping since the start. Ya know,being drunk. But how could Choromatsu and [Y/N] do that? They're both just friends,but trying to keep the innocent saved.. they'll do it.

[Y/N] turns her head to Choromatsu and give him a quick peck on his cheek. She thought it's just a normal peck,as since it was a small kiss. The 5 sextuplets let out a small 'ooh' and clap their hands.. they just fall for the trick. How ridiculous. Choromatsu's face spread with his blush. He know it was just a kiss,but he thought he was about to kiss her.. yet it doesn't work.

" Say.. have you two been doing seeeex??~ "

Todomatsu,said without his hiccups,smile smugly and look at the 'couple'. Okay,this is getting intense. The girl just shiver in her spot as she doesn't know what to say. She can't say yes! It will be weird.. for a long time.

" N-N- "
" Yeah,we both already had sex "

..Choromatsu,what the fuc-
He just tell the biggest lies of all! Seriously?! The [H/C] haired girl look at Choromatsu with a 'NANI?!' look and tried to choke in her scream. Oh,how she is mad at him. She wish she could pound him down on the ground and hit him

The drunks,let out a loud laugh and pat Choromatsu on the back. Each one of them congrats him with a loud cheer and shove him a glass of beer in his hand. Wow,is this how men acted? Maybe.. but I don't think the Author approve.

And that's when the moment where [Y/N] need to drag Choromatsu away to talk. A serious one. She stands up and grab Choromatsu's by his clothes's sleeve and drag him to the Café of the place. And then,Ichimatsu screams at them

" Hey Hey Hey,don't have fun too much in the bathroom~! "