The Side Point

{In this episode,the P.O.V. is mostly on the sextuplets,so you reader-chan are being around them in talking. It's going to be so interesting,huehuehue~}

________________________________________________________________________________

"God Damn it! And I thought I was the one who's going to get her heart!"

Osomatsu was biting on a tooth pick angrily with his hands behind his neck lazily,yet his stupid grin was still appearing on his face. He was walking behind his other brothers who was carrying his fainted fifth brother,happily smiling.

Choromatsu and Todomatsu was the one who's been carry him from the start,Ichimatsu was patting a stray white cat in his arm while it was sleeping,and as normal,Karamatsu was admiring himself with his glittery hand mirror,wearing his painful shades on.

"It's a great thing that Jyushimatsu the one who's win her heart,you baka! At least it's not a pervert like all of you"

Choromatsu,either way was still feeling jealous with Jyushimatu's victory,scolded the eldest brother among all of his perverted brothers. He was getting tired with Osomatsu's laziness and expectation that he wanted to give him a piece of his own mind.

"Eh?! Seriously,you were the one from the start who wanted to take her heart! Flirting her from the cafe with your anime sh*ts! And it is my responsibilities to take the chance to take her heart and loose my virginity!"

Osomatsu replied to the third brother who's being so stubborn about his own actions and  just kept biting on his tooth pick. Choromatsu was so mad that his grip on his precious brother was tightened.

"why YOU-!"

"You two idiots shut up already! Mom and dad will heard us and we already arrived here!"

The two most eldest brothers stopped bickering at each others as the both pouted and started walking inside the house. They all take off their shoes and get inside the house,throwing Jyushimatsu on the couch and they all rested on the ground,doing their business. The small sunshine was still dreaming of his thing,Ichimatsu was still patting the small stray cat,Choromatsu was reading a manga,Osomatsu was laying on the ground and looking at the ceiling,and Todomatsu was texting someone on his phone. The argument slowly started to form back,by the help of Ichimatsu-san.

"But y'know... It would have been awesome to feel (Y/N)-chan lips on your cheek. It would have been so soft like a cat fur on your cheek. And don't forget her lipstick,it would have stained on your cheek forever until this time."

All of the siblings attention was turned to Jyushimatsu's cheek to where he was kissed. What the fourth sibling said was true,thus there is a small lipstick stain on his cheek.

"Ugh,this isn't fair! Jyushimatsu-niisan was so lucky! And I thought I was the one who's going to be kissed by my flirting skills!"

Todomatsu was puffing his cheeks angrily while his hands are in fist,feeling jealous that his older brother was being the kissed one.

"Heh,don't worry,dear small brother. The next time she saw me,she will fall in love with my beauty and the one who's going to be kissed,on the lips exactly-!"

When he was done doing his speech,all of them was throwing pillows towards him.

"SHUT UP,SH*TTYMATSU"

To be unexpected,Karamatsu had also fainted due to the group of pillows suffocating him. And,thus that,he was also faint like Jyushimatsu,and his nosebleed was going down his face. He looked dead,but all of his brothers wasn't giving a sh*t about him. Stupid brothers.