The weirdest family you've ever going to saw

As (Y/N) looks around the house in amazement,she spot two young men in their also middle 20's doing their stuff. 

First,she notice a guy in the same green sweater with the same design as the first siblings,with also the same bowl haircut,reading what seems like a manga ,but also look suspiciously like a thick book. We could say that he is very..."Distracted" more than noticing our small (Y/N).

And then there's a guy in a purple sweater,the same hoodie and the same hairstyle. Except ... He has a really tired eyes and bangs under his eyes. His eyes stays on a small cat with what seems like a glasses on it's eyes. Such weird cat ... 

Todomatsu seems to clear his throat to get both of the sibling's attention from what they are doing. 

"Well,finally you two notice what I bought today!" 

'W-wait...bought?!'

"As you can see,we have a lovely woman here. Isn't she has a very nice design of clothing like me??"

As Todomatsu says that,he hug the small (Y/N) near him and cuddle his cheek on the small girl as the young woman yelp a little in shock,but the gently returning the hug as not to acted rude.

The guy in the purple sweater doesn't seems to give crap about it and continue to play with his cat. But same as the green sweater guy. He just shyly continue to read his manga with a flushed face,his body shaking in embarrassment.

The man in pink sweater just sigh and rub his forehead

"Well,seems I have to tell you everything. The guy in purple sweater is Itchimatsu. He just seems to love cats too much,and really anti-social. He's the 4th child in our family. And the green sweater man is Choromatsu. He's probably'll be the one who's explaining now,but he seems to be in his shy and PFFT fapping mood..."

Todomatsu held back his laugh as Itchimatsu chuckle quietly in the corner of the room. Choromatsu's blush spread  more on his face as he hide the book on his face more.

(Y/N) just seems to be too confused about what the joke about as she open her mouth to ask away.

"What does fapping mean??"

Both the 3 men look at her at her in shocked,their eyes wide open as if it would have popped out in any minute.

'Is she that innocent?!'