𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚗

"𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎! 𝚒𝚗 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛"

"THEY SAID YES," max says, coming into the kitchen where el is cooking.

"thank god," mike says, putting his head in his hands tiredly.

stanley realized y/n was no longer sitting at the kitchen island and wandered off to look for her.

he felt like he was going in circles until his saw an empty room were the door was cracked open. curious, he walked in to be greeted by plae, almost cream white, pink walls covered in kid-like decorations. on the right wall was a small bed with pink and purple dotted comforter with matching pillows. he ran his hand along the small dresser before a photo across the room caught his eye-

"what are you doing?" y/n's voice sounds, causing stanley to jerk his head towards her.

"just because i'm doing this rescue mission with you, doesn't mean i forgive you. which sure as hell doesn't mean you can snoop through my stuff."

"your stuff?" stanley asked, looking around the baby-ish room.

"from when i was five, yes." she said, sitting down on the tiny bed.

"can i explain? please?" he asked her, sitting down and grabbing her hand gently.

"fine."

"thank you," he sighed, relieved. "i lied, i said that because i didn't want to put you in danger—well here we are! in danger," she interrupts before seeing stanley's hurt expression. "sorry, continue."

"i didn't want to put you in danger and i was stupid and thought if i drove you away that it would work. but it just hurt you. and me," he says, laughing slightly.

after a while, y/n still hadn't spoken up. she didn't know whether to believe him or not. but she ultimately decided to.

"okay," she said with a nod.

"really?" he asked her, his face lighting up with so much joy.

"yes, but we can't hop right into this."

"yea, yea okay," he nodded, just wanted her to believe and forgive him.

"we have bigger things to worry about."

"what's going on?" sam asks, standing in the doorway.

"we were just talking," y/n said nonchalantly, worried of what sam would say if he knew the truth.

but stanley was too happy. he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

"she believes me!" he hollers happily with a permanent smile etched across his face.

"what?" sam snarls, he was in overprotective brother mode. times ten.

"sam, don't," y/n said with an aggravated tone. "like i told stan, we have bigger things to worry about."

"you're right," sam says, still glaring at stanley.

"do you think you can find her again?"

"i can try."

ranny speaks-
so this is like a filler chapter since i'm bored and kinda wanted to write. plus this has been more of a stranger things book than a stanxreader and i wanted to get some stanley and y/n content bc they need to get back together.