𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚊𝚗

"𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚢/𝚗?"

Y/N IMMEDIATELY GOT up, ready to take action.

"y/n, sit down," will warns her.

"no, get sydney out. i can handle him."

"but the gate-"

"dammit, stan it won't close without me. we can't sit here and chat just go!" she shouts as they nod and start to make a run for it.

the demogorgan let out a piercing roar as y/n found a way to shut him up and distract him.

the other four ran. well, will was carrying sydney because she was weak.

they ran through the red splotch against a tree as the four other adults watched their bodies pop through.

"wh-where's y/n?" el asks softly, approaching the four.

"where the hell is my daughter?" mike screams, causing all of them to jump.

"she's fine, let's help sydney," will says, placing sydney on a chair for her to rest.

"i hope," sam mutters.

-

THEY ALL WAITED anxiously, some even gave up hope.

but at the last minute y/n run through the gate, crashing down on the floor harshly.

but she still got up in a hurry, using the rest of her strength to close the gate.

"you did it!" sam exclaimed.

"you're alive."

"yea," she mutters before collapsing to the floor.

"i got her, i got her. we need to get out of here," stanley says, scooping up the weak and filthy y/h/c.

the eight hurriedly ran, winding up in mike's car which, thankfully, fit them.

"go, go, go, go! drive!" max demanded at mike, pushing the man.

"nothing's even after us!" mike yelled back, turning around to scream in her face.

"well i'm sorry for wanting to get away from this fu-"

"just go dammit!" someone said, but you couldn't hear who.

mike and max wound up getting out. they were threatening to 'fist fight it out'.

sam got fed up.

he went to the drivers seat and buckled himself before yelling out at the two.

"get in or we're leaving you!"

the two scrambled in and mike could barely get his right leg in when sam took off and max called out,

"i wonder. if i shut the door will your leg amputate?"

-

"HURRY, WE NEED medical assisatance!" mike says to the hospital receptionist.

the woman looked up plainly before her eyes widened.

sydney was covered in gashes head to toe, she had clearly not eaten and had goo all over her.

the woman muttered something into a speaker and before the eight knew it, doctors had shown up.

they grabbed syd and y/n.

no one really under stood until they saw a gigantic red wound on the center of her chest.

-

THE SEVEN WAITED impatiently in the waiting room. sam and stanley pacing and occasionally bumping into each other.

mike and el were anxiously chewing their nails and hugging each other to relax.

will was staring off into space, wondering if the first time he saw y/n in months would be the last.

and max and lucas were playing 'draw something'. don't get me wrong, they were worried. but this is 'how they cope'.

a nurse emerged from the hallways and into the waiting room.

"they're okay," she starts as everyone let's out gigantic sighs in relief.

"both of them had to have surgery, and ms. novak needed more blood. luckily she has a very common blood type.

but ms. wheeler had no complications. they should be waking up soon."

"thank you!" mike exclaimed as the woman nodded and walked away.

the room was silent except for mike muttering the sentence 'thank you,' over and over again.

sam and stanley finally sat down when the nurse announced that y/n had woken up.

mike and el went first due to the 'two at a time' rule.

it was a good thirty minutes when they came back, signaling for two more to go.

of course sam and stan shot up and dashed for the girls shared room.

"oh my god, you're okay!" stanley exclaimed, hugging y/n immediately.

sam's first instinct was to hug y/n, but since stanley was hogging her and sydney was alone, he hugged syd first.

"oh, hi," she muttered, patting sam's back awkwardly.

"um, i'm sure your family is worried?" sam asks, not knowing what to say.

"i doubt it," sydney starts, shrugging as if it weren't a big deal.

"my mom never cared, and recently my brother hasn't either."

"well, we do," sam says, smiling at her as she reciprocates.

"and i bet dina does," he teases, wiggling his eyebrows.

"hey! how did you find out about that?"

"i thought you were dead," stanley sniffled, separating from his and y/n's hug.

"me too. i was sure that demodaddy was gonna get me," y/n joked, laughing.

"how can you joke right after you nearly died?" stanley asks with a laugh.

"i don't know, but you love it," she jokes again, poking his shoulder.

"yea, i do," he says, looking into her eyes, their joking demeanor fading.

stanley started to lean in and y/n didn't stop him.

"oh god no," sydney said, fake gagging.

"at least draw the curtain. jeez," sam agrees, getting up and making a curtain wall as you can hear snickers coming from their end.

"great, mood's ruined," y/n said, rolling her eyes.

"i don't care," stanley said, kissing the girl.

her eyes widened at first before they closed and she relaxed, kissing back.

"i wasn't about to let that go," stanley says when the separate.

"because if you forgive me then almost die. i sure as hell am going to steal a kiss," he joked and they both start laughing again.

everything was perfect.

is this the end?

hell no.

ranny speaks-

CGVHBJHYT so, you don't get the juicy details on how y/n fought the demogorgan bc i'm mean like that.
jk, i will tell you eventually.