𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚆𝚒𝚜𝚎

"𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕"

THE OTHERS MANAGED to explain to lucas what was going on even with his abundance of questions.

"okay, but-"

"i swear lucas if you ask one more question, which is wasting our time, i will cut your di-"

"okay, okay!" he stresses, cutting y/n off and raising his hands in defense.

"will should be here soon, then all we have to do is explain," mike says, "again."

"then we can make a plan," max continues.

"shouldn't we use the same one from thirty years ago?" lucas asks.

"are you hearing yourself?" mike snaps.

"you think that a plan from thirty years ago would work now?"

"yea! i do!" lucas retorts as they start to bicker back and forth.

"stop," sam groans as stanley just watches, unsure what to do.

they didn't stop.

until a knock on the door sounded.

sam and y/n immediately perked up.

"is that will?" stanley asks, whispering the question into y/n's ear which almost made her shiver. she nodded.

"please open the door. it's fudging freezing," will said from outside as max walked over and opened the door.

"no hugs, no greetings. we're on a tight schedule."

-

"SO YOU'RE TELLING me that someone else is in the upside down?" will asks, dumbfounded.

"but we-"

"closed the gate, killed the demogorgan. we know, but that doesn't matter right now. she's been stuck there for two days now, do you want someone else to feel what you felt?" el snaps as will shook his head no frantically.

"good."

-

THE EIGHT DRAFTED a plan. they had to go to the lab and find the gate. then they'll follow the same route as before since sydney is in 'castle byers'. they'll pull her out and hope she can recover mentally.

"so, who's going in?" mike asks as y/n, stanley, and sam raise their hands.

"are you sure?"

"yes, i can fight against the demogorgan," y/n says.

"so, we're all ready?" max asks as everyone calls out a chorus of 'yes'.

and they set out that night to get sydney.

𝒕𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒔
𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒚𝒆𝒓𝒔

ranny speaks-

we're just gonna act like will aged really well and looks like he's 26 :)
also i'm sorry this is so short HJGFBH