A very different school day

I get up and of course my mind goes straight to Bobby, I can't believe I actually spoke to him and spent time with him. This guy thats been a big part of my own little fantasies for well over a year.

Yes I'm a loser but I always used to imagine that I was his girlfriend and what that would mean and be like, riding on his bike, touching his beautiful soft hair, kissing his big sensuous lips. I scream into my pillow I can't believe he is actually going to be picking me up for school soon.

"Shit" I curse myself when I realise he will be here soon and I'm just lying here daydreaming about him I need to motor quickly.

I get showered and dressed in record time and head down to get breakfast before Beautiful Bobby arrives.

"Morning Dear, you look lovely this morning " my mom says as she hands me a cup of oj. She has clearly been up early doing her aerobics, and my dad is nowhere to be seen so guessing he has left to go to the office already,  he isnt around much to be fair.

"Thanks Mom, I'm just going to grab some toast as my lift will be here soon." I say as I grab a plate from the cupboard and pop some bread in the toaster.

"On no your not back with Michael are you?" Her face wrinkles up in disgust, she never really liked him or Courtney for that matter, she thinks they are a bad influence which I can't really argue with.

"No Mother don't worry I'm not, it is a boy though a really sweet boy."

I've now peaked her interest she comes and sits by me "oooh tell me everything?" My mom loves a good gossip, most of the time I forget she's my mom we are more like sisters or best friends. With my dad working and being absent 90% of the time it is just the two of us and we are really close.

"I can't now as he will be here soon, but I promise I'll fill you in tonight I promise."

"Good ill hold you to that and as long as he is nothing like Michael I'm all for it." She laughs as she tosses her long black permed hair over her shoulder.

I go and stand outside and wait for him to arrive feeling nervous and hoping that I'm not going to be stood up, but I've got a feeling that Bobby isn't the kind of guy to ever break a promise, and I'm right he appears right on time in his car which I'm silently thankful for I didnt want the helmet messing up my hair today.

Like a true gentleman he gets out of the car and walks round to open up the passenger door for me.

"Morning Jess, how things?" He looks nervous and its so cute, I'm so used to Michael being all loud brash and cocky.

"Morning" I chirp back and I cringe at how loud and cheery my voice is, could I sound anymore excited to see him. "I'm good thanks, how was your night after you left here yesterday." I say as I get into his car and put my seat belt on, I try to remain calm but I feel my hand shaking.

"Not much I just went round to Dutchs to see the guys and then headed home." He says as he smiles over.

The drive over to school is pleasant we make idle chit chat about favourite teachers, subjects and more importantly what we hate at school, I'm surprised at how easy the conversation is flowing and how nice he is to talk to.

We pull up into the school lot and I feel nervous about getting out of the car and walking into the school with Bobby, but I shouldn't have worried he has such a calming effect on me he takes my bag and carries it in for me and we walk over to the bike rack where the other guys are standing round and messing with their bikes.