Shopping trip

Note:

So sorry for the long wait between updates me and my son have been poorly so all been a bit crazy. All should be back on track now and regular updates will occur again from now on.

All I want is it to be the weekend so that of course that means the week drags big time. Don't get me wrong it's been lovely having Bobby take me to and from school and we have been getting on so well but it all just feels so nicey nicey between us like we are friends and thats certainly not the direction I want this to be heading in.

Its finally Friday and me and the girls are heading to the mall to get our outfits ready for Tommy's party.

"So which one of these outfits is going to drive Dutch crazy?" Courtney asks holding up two dresses for us to pick from.

"Well as Dutch is literally a walking hard on it doesn't really matter what you are wearing or not." I say laughing.

Court smacks me playfully with one of the dresses "Bitch...but you're right, plus I look hot in anything I wear so it doesn't matter which one I choose."

"What are you wearing Jess?" Heather asks as she flicks through the dress rack trying to find her size in a silver cocktail dress.

"Not sure, but I know I  need to look amazing im worried that Bobby is just seeing me as a friend." I say looking worried as I start to pick up random dresses feeling lost by it all, I'm really not a good shopper 

"No way Bobby is so hot for you, he is just shy I'm guessing once you get him out of school and get a beer in him he won't be able to keep his hands off you." Heather says reassuringly.

"Yeah I hope thats it, I just can't help but feeling paranoid we haven't even kissed properly yet?" I say groaning.

"You are kidding me! Seriously Jess you need to up your game big time." Court says rolling her eyes.

"Well I'm just waiting for him to make the first move, I don't want to scare him off and its not like I'm not giving off enough signals." I finally pick up a blue ruffled satin mini dress that I like the look of.

"It will be fine, wear that dress, flash your cleavage, flirt outrageously and he will be all over you." Court always with the best advice.

We go and buy the dresses that we have each picked, and then head to the food court for some snacks and drinks. We are sitting down for 5 minutes when our peace is disturbed by Michael and the rest of his goons.

"Hey guys" Courtney says as Michael and his three friends sit down by us, I roll my eyes and try not to look at Michael as he sits by me and starts to nick the fries from my tray.

"So how are my girls? Haven't seen you all for awhile, but I guess you've been busy with you new friends." He says, his words dripping with sarcasm.

"Yeah we have, we are hanging with a better class of male now." I say in a snotty tone as I turn to him and immaturely stick my tongue out at him.

He scoffs loudly in my face "Better class, yeah right I know your not referring to them karate losers when you say that."

"Jealous much Michael, don't be bitter just because Jess traded you in for a hotter older model." Courtney says defending me quickly.

"Screw you Court, talking of screwing which one of them losers are you doing? as lets face it you wouldnt hang round with a group of guys if you werent getting something out of it." Michael says in a nasty tone.