End-?!

You know I'm thinking of ending the story.

Now this story, as you can think, is plotless and is filled with one shot shenanigans about the SerVamps, so if I were to continue this pattern, there will be no way out of this, the story will get bland, and I will ran out of ideas. I'm not really good with stories like these where it needs to come with various creativities, as you can imagine. 

This is a sudden end, I agree. I tried my best to think how long this should stretch out; if the story is too short, it won't make it to the audience long enough; if the story is too long, the entertainment of it will also be stretched out and bland to read.

And it is even more difficult to find a good note to end the story too. As for a shenanigan, plotless story, I believe there is, spiritually, no end to this as the Envy pair and the others continue their fun adventures as AOB couples and real love, too. However, on the physical pages, there must be a good ending note that will seal the diary. I thought about it for weeks, and then I decided to end on the Valentines special because it does a good job at getting the pairs in a healthy note of relationship and there's no cliffhanger to wait, too. I hope you will agree.

I had a lot of fun writing this, and other works too. That said, this is probably my last work on Wattpad because there are still a lot of things to do in my own life: chores, school, and self-care too. Regardless, I am still available to talk and share new ideas too. And I am not leaving the Servamp fandom, though I am in a new one and currently more active there (Osomatsu San), but I am happy to talk Servamp with you.

Once again, thank you for reading Servamp: Omegaverse, CRACK! And support me for this writing journey.

Now that the writer's hand has disappeared from the keyboards, the journey ends here, but never ends in one's heart.

🎉 You've finished reading 🆂🅴🆁🆅🅰🅼🅿- 🅾🅼🅴🅶🅰🆅🅴🆁🆂🅴: 🅾🅽 🅲🆁🅰🅲🅺-:) 🎉