Birthday with Alphas and Omegas. Part two.

"...."

"........."

"happy birthday, bitches."

"Great! You must ruin the mood, Licht. Seriously, do you know how to celebrate someone's birthday?"

"Whatever, that's how my family celebrates mine."

"Does Licht-niisan wants a hug? I can provide..."

"Don't need it. Thank you for your generosity, Tetsu. The only thing that keeps me sane and happy is to bully my way on that rotten hedgehog."

"You're so cruel, Licht-tan."

"Whatever, babe."

"Ok, can we just get back on track? We must make this the best celebration ever! By yours truly. of course, ~"

"Oh wow...this is Mikuni-san's house...it is more common than I thought, Illdio?"

"I just care that if it has enough food for the party."

"Gluttony, you should be more polite to people."

"Freyja has spoken!"

".... goddamn tired here..."

Outside of the dear antique store, the gang: Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Greed, Gluttony, and Lust are crowded to celebrate their friend and family member - Mikuni and Jeje - their birthday on the Alpha's day since it was included the day before, Mikuni's, and because they wanted to prepare the perfect gifts.

"I'm starving'," Illdio groaned, "I could use a bit of liquor and some good ol' snacks on Friday morning...*yawns*.... lil' Niccolo here wakes me up too soon..."

"Oh! Sorry there...I was just making sure that you're on time and me-!"

"don't sweat it, I was just thankful for ya'...", Illdio took his finger and shushed Niccolo's lips, his Omega. Niccolo blushed for a moment, for his Alpha's deep and soothing voice rather than a bit more delinquent tone, trembled and smile.

"Yeah, thanks." the Mafia boss greeted sincerely,

and Misono puked, a little bit.

"lovers these days...so sickeningly sweet...", the purple-haired make a swift glare at Lily, who giggled in response.

"You will too, darling..." the blond smiled.

Then they were, waiting patiently at Mikuni's door for the grand birthday of the Envy pair. Each with a gift on their hands as a gesture for the party: what was it? Almost all the gifts seemed to be cylindrical, wrapped around the whimsical wrapping with funny colors and simple decorations, what was it? Clearly, it was nothing too suspicion; still, there were giggles coming from Hyde as he careless the wrapping.

"Oh my...we actually thought of this!" he choked on his laugh when the door was opened, Mikuni, emerged with pajamas.

"Oh...", the amber-blond suddenly gasped, "How hideous and ungrateful am I?! Coming to the guests with my embarrassing PJs and messy hair?! Ridiculous! I'm such a horrible mast-"

"We're not gonna be some critics autocrats so stop being dramatic."

"Good grief...", Mikuni, dressed in a long, white, silk dress robe for sleeping with gold bottom lingerie still visible from the lower knee downwards, released the lightness out of his chest,

"Well, I guessed Happy Birthday to me then!" Mikuni grinned happily, guessed that the sun wasn't the only thing that is bright.

"Come, come! My party has been too lonely without any of my lovely guests!", the gang helped themselves after they took off their shoes off and entered the antique store and followed to the 'home' part of the store.