Purity•Selena

The droplets from the shower head pounded my skin, washing off the essence and any evidence of the activities that we had indulged in the previous night. My memories are more than hazy, everything seeming to be a dream.

I had done it.
Finally lost my purity.

It's truly unbelievable how I had lost the treasure that I had be nurturing for years within seconds. A slight sting in the beginning and then a burst of pleasure.

Nicholas had questioned my decision more times than I can recall. "Are you sure?" He would ask each time he removed a piece of my clothing.

He had been gentle like the wind on a hot December night. The room had been filled with the sounds of two people exploring their passion for each other.

When we were done, Nico confiscated the condom in the bathroom bin before he came back with a little hand towel.

He tried to clean between my legs but I dismissed him by simply rushing off the bed and going to the bathroom. Butt naked. That didn't register because of the pain that I was feeling down there.
I cleaned myself thoroughly with a towel that I took from the folded pile. When I got out, Nicholas had been spreading the bed. The old set of bed set was confiscated on the floor so I made my way to clear it up

"Where is your washing machine Nicholas?" I had asked before he gave me the instructions of where it was. I was feeling so awkward because I knew that he had seen the blood stain on the sheets, luckily he didn't see the one on the towel. Imagine if he had cleaned me?

Yesterday was one of the best experiences that I have ever had. When we were done with all the cleaning up, Nico and I went straight to sleep because we were knackered.

In the morning, Nico had been so adamant to keep me to himself and shower together but I couldn't. I didn't have a change of clothes. At least that's the excuse that I used persistently before he gave up.

Although he did plan that we meet for breakfast at his house in 30minutes, which was an hour ago. I had been so preoccupied  with my thoughts that the existence of my time didn't register in my mind.

I dive from the shower like a cat that got water poured on its precious fur. I go to my closet and pull out a black tracksuit bottom; paired with a with a plain white tuck in vest. The things that I am expected to be using as pyjamas.

If my father had been around, I would've had an earful because dressing up isn't only saved up for special occasion but everyday life. He even expects me to go to the toilet in 5inch stiletto high heels.

Satisfied with how my outfit and morning shoes give me room to breathe, I pick up the brush from the dressing table and try to get as many knots as I can out of my hair.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I gasp at how youthful I look. The little red pimples reminding me of the phase that I am going through. My eyes seeming so liberated and in love than they have ever been. Gone is the longing to experience. Gone are my father's restraining chains.

I'm happy.

I smile at myself as I make a beeline out of our penthouse to Nico's. I gently knock on the door and as if he had been eagerly waiting for my arrival, he opens the door in less than a second. Even less time is taken for me to be flashed against his body.

"What took you so long? I was beginning to think that you were regretting last night." He voices out his insecurities as he sways our bodies from side to side.