Two Worlds Combined

The ultra wormhole shined so bright that Ash, Lusamine, and Faba squeezed their eyes shut.

Outside of Aether Paradise, Professor Kukui, Jessie, James, Meowth, and Bewear were fearfully watching their surroundings morph with Ultra Space!

Once the two worlds merged, everyone turned two-dimensional.

James shrieked, "We've turned flat!

Meowth murmured sarcastically, "Thanks for bringing up the obvious, James..."

Ash couldn't believe what had just happened. Everything looked so weird, as if the entire world was an abstract painting. He waddled forward when he shouted in pure delight, "Pikachu! Lillie! Gladion!"

Ash rapidly waddled to the three who were also two-dimensional.

Lillie asked in astonishment, "Ash?"

"Pika!"

Pikachu jumped from Lillie's arms to give Ash a loving hug.

Lillie and Gladion happily watched the beautiful reunion, but not long before they turned around at the sound of their Mother's voice.

"I hope you're proud of yourself Faba!"

"I'm not actually! You think I'm happy that I can't even see both of my feet at the same time?" Faba shouted in his defense.

Suddenly Mohn stated coldly, "That should be the least of your worries."

Faba froze at the sight of Mohn. "Right now we have to undo the mess you conjured up."

Lusamine could only stare at her husband.

Faba sighed and said with extreme guilt in his voice, "I'm terribly sorry. I didn't realize Solgaleo had the ability to do this. We can fix this. All we need to do is find Solgaleo."

Gladion and Lillie waddled on over to their parents. Lusamine smiled brightly and cried out in pure joy, "Lillie! Gladion! You're alive!"

Gladion said with a serious look on his face, "We don't have time for hugs and kisses, Mother."

Lillie looked at her mother and brother sadly before gazing intensely at one of the pokeballs that were secured around Ash's waist.

That's when she thought of something. She shouted to her family and friends who were already waddling away, "Wait! If I was a Pokemon that was horribly injured, I'd be at a Pokemon Center!"

"Miss Lillie, you're a genius!" Faba said happily.

Lillie blushed a bit before looking up at Gladion. He stated as he pointed up north. "The closest Pokemon Center is on Melemele Island."

Suddenly, Jessie asked Gladion, "That's nice and all kid, but how in the world are we going to get there?"

Mohn quickly turned to face Faba. "Faba do you still have that Abra I gave you?"

Faba smiled rather awkwardly, "I do! He just recently evolved into Kadabra then to an Alakazam, but I believe he stills knows how to use teleport."

Faba cleared his throat before throwing a pokeball and exclaiming, "Alakazam, use teleport to get us to the Pokemon Center on Melemele!"

In a flash of white light, Alakazam appeared. He soon closed his eyes to concentrate. Then once he opened them, everyone found themselves in the middle of a huge crowd.

The people of Alola were trying to get inside the Pokemon Center with cameras wrapped around their necks.

Meowth asked out loud, "A celebrity?"

Gladion shook his head in annoyance. "No. It's every human's dream to get up close and personal to a Legendary Pokémon."

Lillie asked worriedly, "How are we supposed to get to Nebby?"

Inside the Pokemon Center, people were simultaneously asking Nurse Joy for Solgaleo.

Eventually, Nurse Joy lost her cool by exclaiming, "Enough! You should all be ashamed of yourself for wanting to disturb a very injured Pokemon!" Everyone looked down towards the ground in shame. "Now if you could leave in a neat and orderly fashion, please. I'm sure Solgaleo would be most grateful."

Ash was stunned. He whispered to Kukui, "Never knew Nurse Joy could be so assertive."

Professor Kukui smiled and whispered back, "I didn't either."

As the crowd lessened, Lillie was the first to waddle to Nurse Joy and asked her, "Will Solgaleo recover fully?"

Nurse Joy's face softened tremendously. "Yes, Solgaleo will be just fine."

Lillie sighed in relief. She turned to face her family and friends who were just coming inside the Pokemon Center. Meanwhile, Nurse Joy turned around to catch a quick glimpse of a sleeping Solgaleo. She soon politely asked the group, "How may I help all of you today?"

Ash asked anxiously, "Nurse Joy, how long until Solgaleo awakens?"

Nurse Joy smile curved into a sad frown. "I'm honestly not sure. It could take a few hours."

Suddenly, a Chansey tugged on Nurse Joy's dress to get her attention. The Chansey then pointed to the recovery room.

Nebby was starting to wake up.