Chapter 34

Liam's POV

"Whenever she would sleep downstairs, I would always go to see if she was ok and every time she would be crying and jerking back and forth. She looked like whatever was happening was painful like she would rather be dead." Harry said never looking away from Emmaly.

"You never woke her up?" I asked

"No, what was I going to say?" He sighed

"You were getting water?" I said letting the amusement lace the words. He glared at me as I smiled.

“It was me! Not her,” Emmaly whispered/yelled. Her head flipped to the side where she was probably hit and then her body was jerking as if getting kicked.

“That day will never come!” Emmaly growled. Harry started shaking her, she shoot up and punched the wall next to the bed. Her fist went through the wall.

“Only if I was this strong back then, it would be more than one dead.” Emmaly growled. She turned towards us and her eyes. They were a scary dark shade of grey from a distant could easily be mistaken for black. (A/N I have been told when I get that pissed off my eyes do that.)

“Emmaly?” I whispered, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. Her eyes were a lighter shade of grey.

“Yes?” She asked her voice still emotionless.

“Who killed the first one?” I couldn’t help but ask, the look in her eyes said she was back there.

“Why don’t I just tell what happened?”

Back to the past!!!!!

I woke up, next to four other girls; we were all naked. I started to cry for my mom and dad, my baby brother.

"Please don't cry," The oldest looking one, whispered.

"Where, are we?" My voice came out so weak.

"SHUT UP!!!!!" A voice boomed through the small concrete cellar. He walked in front of the girl that was talking to me and raised a fist.

"It was me! Not her," I said, in a flash his fist connected with my face and I flew across the room into the wall. He walked over and kicked me repeatedly in the ribs, arms, stomach and legs.

“I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE THAT ONE ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yelled a deep voice. He opened the door and light came in signaling it was day. The dude left and I noticed there were five guys.

“I bet your gonna listen now!" Snapped the dude that beat me.

"That day will never come!" I snapped, I remember dads words 'stand up for yourself'. He glared at me and raised his hand.

"You have to hit a four year to get 'em to listen wow that’s....pathetic." I snarled. He punch me again and over until I could barely see but as mom always said I'm a stubborn ass like my farther.

"Fuck you! you’re a low life loser." I muttered, he kicked me in the back and i went fling forward.

"Stop! Its day we need to leave."The one that told him to stop said.

"We you ain't French." I snapped, this time I dodged the punch.

"Old man, can't hit a little girl now!" I snapped, they all glared at me but left. Once they were gone I collapsed, and my body shook with sobs. The older one came over to me and held me.

"You shouldn't have done that." She whispered

"Figured," I replied weakly.

"What’s your name?" She asked